E-RIDE Night Info for the Dumb???

AdLibSean

Seeing as that I'm extremely stupid, I'm not understanding the process of getting into the E-Ride Night at Magic Kingdom. I know they charge 10$ and you have to be staying at a Disney resort to order tickets. I know thats where you purchase them, but what after that? I've heard stuff about you HAVE to be at MK during THAT day, and then after 4 you cash in ticket for a wristband???? HUH??? Somebody HELP!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by pierce343
I hate to say it but i went to the e-ride night on july 2nd and it was a total waste of my time. Some of the rides such as space mountain and thunder mountain were not working also they say they only sell a certain amount of tickets but the park was still packed and the rides each had 30-45 minute waits!!!

Sounds like bad luck! Not only were two of the major rides down, but you were there at one of the busiest weeks of the year!

Upvote 0

tjcjr

Exactly how far in advance you can purchase the E Ride Night Tickets ? I could be wrong but I thought that the last time we were there it was within a certain time frame.

Upvote 0

Worldphile

Re: 1:00 AM??

Originally posted by freediverdude
I'm sorry, but who wants to get on a ride when they're half asleep at 1:00 am?? I wouldn't enjoy it as much as when I was more awake.

After the first night, we just shifted our schedule. If you are at the MK until midnght or 1:00 am, then sleep later the next day. When the parks are open later, you don't have to get up at 7:00 am to have a full day. We would get up around lunch, eat and then go hit the parks in the midafternoon. Having a slightly skewed schedule was worth not having a 1 hour+ wait for major rides.

We would hit the MK at ~10:30 when Fantasy in the Sky finished. Trying to make it up Main Street when 50,000 strollers are heading down Main Street was an experience in and of itself. :)

Upvote 0

freediverdude

Re: 1:00 am

Well you do have a point there- if I slept in every day and did the parks later I could probably do that. I guess it's just a choice of whether you want to try to be the first people there so there aren't any lines, or some of the last people there so there aren't any lines LOL.:lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom