E:E is going to be changed/Fixed!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Thrawn said:
Nope, you can see it. But its sky-blend blue, so its not that noticable, really, unless you're detail freaks like us. At any non-Disney theme park, the building would be industrial metal grey.

Well at least they tried to blend it in....

Tim G

Thrawn said:
Nope, you can see it. But its sky-blend blue, so its not that noticable, really, unless you're detail freaks like us. At any non-Disney theme park, the building would be industrial metal grey.

Talking about blending in... This is a rather good example...

DEC04021.JPG

AEfx

Corrus said:
Talking about blending in... This is a rather good example...

OT, but you know, I was sitting about 5 feet from a bunch of management types and art dept. people (they had paint on their pants, so I am assuming they were art dept.) in front of the Brown Derby when they were planning this and discussing how it was to be done. Was very interesting to hear them talk about the colors chosen and why, and how to make it most effective in that spot. It really gave me a greater appriciation for how things are done, and I agree - this is a great example of something done right.

AEfx

jdvm

Now that the ride is open, does anyone still think that they are going to "hide" the backside of Everest? I still think it's an eyesore that detracts from the ride

yensidtlaw1969

Say, anyone know how I can contact Joe Rohde? I seriously want to write a letter to him not only thanking him for his hard work on all of his projects and making Animal Kingdom such a beautiful Park, but to make a suggestion (not attraction! Those are pretty much illegal :cry: ) for Animal Kingdom. I mentioned it to Guest Relations last time I was there and they said it was definately something that's ok to send (and that that's what guest relations is for) and that writing a letter would be a good Idea, so I figure Joe would be the best person to send it to since he cares about the quality of the theme park experience.

Any help from anyone would be great!

Yensid " The Tree of Life looks so Beautiful . . . BOTTLENECK!" tlaw1969

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom