DW Now Offering Special Gifts For Pets

PeeplMoovr

I was able to hit the Disney Tails shop last week. The shop is pretty small as it is now - it's connected to the Pooh shop. One of the best things they have is a Buzz Lightyear halloween costume for dogs. It's hysterical. Once you see it, you'll see what I mean. Buzz wings and all.
As for the store - they could triple the size of it and offer more stuff and make a killing. I wouldn't be surprised if they expand it or change the location to a bigger building in the future. It's a goldmine waiting to be tapped.

GoofyFan1

This is on our definitely to do list!

We have two dogs: Murphy, a Great Pyrenees, and Phoebe, a Golden Retriever.

We also have Four cats: Bootstrap, Jack, Elizabeth, and Wrongway.

I'm going to need a separate carry-on bag just for the pet's gifts. :lol:

BDCatz

Hi! It's been a long time since I've been on. I'm very interested in the Disney Tails store. I have 5 cats. Are there things for cats there??? :sohappy:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, i guess i better budget another 100 bones into the mix when we go back to wdw. my wife is going to go crazy over this.

better make that 150 bones.......................... lol

(just incase you dont get it bone=dollars; just so there isnt a clarification reply :hammer: )

arizonacolbys

Peeplmoovr - That Buzz Lightyear costume sounds awesome! Do you know if it came in different sizes? I'm hoping it'll fit one of my labs -

1 Chocolate Lab - Colby
1 Yellow Lab - Arizona

They dress up for Halloween every year - I'd love it to be in Disney costumes - did you notice any other Disney Pet Costumes there?

Thanks! :)

Sloan

cat stuff and pet costumes

Buzz was not the only costume - I think that there's a Goofy costume as well, and perhaps a few others.

BDCatz - there are a few cat related items, but not enough. I know that there were some cat oriented bowls, dish/feeding mats (sold out at the time - but saw them in Emporium in MK) a little catnip bean-bag type toy (has been available at Mouse Gear for a while) and a few other little items.

BDCatz

Sloan, Thanks for the info. I was afraid of that. It seem like the cats always get slighted. I do love all animals, but guess I'll have to start my own pet store geared mostly for cats.

DDuckFan130

Tenny317 said:
I think my dad would kill us if my mom and i brought back a halloween outfit for my dog :rolleyes:
:lol: That's funny...My dad would probably kill my mom and I too if we brought our dog back something that wasn't really necessary. He would go into his lecture of wasting money and bla bla bla. :rolleyes:

Number_6

I have a pair of very sweet, very loving cats(one Bengal, one Siamese) and they would love more toys from a Disney owned store, I think. We'll be there next week so we'll probably look in the store, and when we move down in October, I can probably pick up a few things in preparation for the cats arriving.

Tenny317

My dad would just forbid us from dressing up the doggies...lol...he'd be like you're embarassing me! haha....

TheDisneyqueen-I love ashlee simpson too! I LOVE the cd! It rocks :sohappy:

nikimsu2002

We just got back from WDW and I kind of remember seeing that store down there. We brought our puppy back a bandana with Pluto on it that says "My human went to Walt Disney World and all I got was this bandana". She's not so sure about it yet. We also bought her a tennis ball with a handle type thing attached. She loves it. She will either fetch it or play tug of war with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom