DVD is Back!

Katherine

Just thought I'd let everyone know that you can get WDW vacation planning DVD's again! I just ordered one tonight!:sohappy:

mikeb_86

I Ordered my family's copy on DVD on 10-11-03 and i hear it takes 2 two 3 weeks so does that i will get it around October 24, 2003. I am hoping this is the new one because i hope it shows new previews of MP and other rides.
mikeb_86

Upvote 0

mikeb_86

Did any get it yet!!!

Im geting a scared i orderd my familys copy on 10-11-03. Maybe its the mail. Anyone else that ordered thares before mine reseved it?

Let me know,
mikeb_86

Upvote 0

MicBat

The vacation planning dvd i ordered last year took about a month and a half to arrive. I thought it had gotten lost in the mail also! It will come eventually... they're probably just on high demand.

Upvote 0

mikeb_86

Geting Excited??

So MicBit since i orderd my copy on 10-11-03 does this meen it will come eather today or with in November 11, 2003 im gust what it so bad. Hay hows eveyone else did anyone get thares yet??

Thanks,
mikeb_86:dazzle: :)

Upvote 0

jake

Re: Geting Excited??

Originally posted by mikeb_86
So MicBit since i orderd my copy on 10-11-03 does this meen it will come eather today or with in November 11, 2003 im gust what it so bad. Hay hows eveyone else did anyone get thares yet??

Thanks,
mikeb_86:dazzle: :)

I ordered mine about the same as you and haven't received it yet either.

Upvote 0

AriBelle23

I am sure it will come this week...are you sure you gave your correct mailing address? And can i ask why you are so scared and excited?? Just curious...do you have a trip planned soon?

Upvote 0

MicBat

Originally posted by AriBelle23
That's wierd, i got mine last week and ordered it 2.5 weeks ago!! That means it only took a week and a half to get here. wow! :)
Is it any different than the "Where Magic Lives" one??

Upvote 0

AriBelle23

It included Philharmagic, Mission: Space, Saratoga Springs and some other new stuff. It has some of the same familles from "Where Magic Lives" ...but some new ones too. (At least they finally updated last year and got rid of the 80's style families lol) anyway, it's cute...kinda touching in the beginning, my fav is still "100 years of magic" and "Where Magic Lives" is a close second. But it was good nonetheless. :) :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom