DVD is Back!

Katherine

Just thought I'd let everyone know that you can get WDW vacation planning DVD's again! I just ordered one tonight!:sohappy:

mikeb_86

Extras Yea!!

Extras thats cool now i what it even more what else does it have i am hope it comes in this week if not im ordering anouther one on Saterday November 8,2003!!! Maybe its my state i live in Maryland and since AriBelle23 and some of you FL People you all get it in about 2 weeks i hope i get it soon!!!

Upvote 0

Katherine

Original Poster
Re: Extras Yea!!

Originally posted by mikeb_86
Extras thats cool now i what it even more what else does it have i am hope it comes in this week if not im ordering anouther one on Saterday November 8,2003!!! Maybe its my state i live in Maryland and since AriBelle23 and some of you FL People you all get it in about 2 weeks i hope i get it soon!!!
I think I'm going to do this too because I haven't recieved mine yet either.

Upvote 0

AriBelle23

The DVD is fun and gives you that feeling that you are really there. (I am sure the video does the same thing) It has a very very detailed map that allows you to zoom in on attractions and places. It has special sections (Like "Where Magic Lives DVD) on every thrill ride and gives a whole bunch of info and background on those. It also has a whole section dedicated to just "grown up fun" and it also has a resort room layout. (I'm not aure if "Where Magic Lives" had this one or not) It has the Disney Cruise line section as well.

It explains about Magical Gathering planners and that they can arrange special things for "Grand Gatherings" (groups of eight or more staying on property.), including "Safari Celebration Dinner" at AK, "Good Morning Gathering" character breakfast MK, and the "Magical Fireworks Voyage" on Seven Seas Lagoon and the "International Storybook Dinner" at Epcot.

The DVD also covers "Wishes," Mission: SPACE , "Mickey's PhilharMagic", Disney's Pop Century Resort and Saratoga Springs.

I played with it for at least 2 hours lol :) Have fun!

Upvote 0

Maerj

It sounds pretty similar to the "Where Magic Lives" one, that one had the interactive map too. Good to hear that it has all the new attractions on it. I ordered mine a few weeks ago, but I didn't get it yet. I ordred another one today in case something happened.

Upvote 0

marypoppins68

Two weeks is just a suggested time for the video/DVD to arrive. I ordered my DVD 3 weeks ago and haven't recieved it yet. It usually takes a month to get to me. One time it took 2 months, and I live an hour away from Disney. Go figure.

Upvote 0

AriBelle23

Thats so weird...all my friends in Wisconsin got theirs already too and they ordered theirs the same time as I did.

Last year my mom ordered 3 of them...one in January, one in Feb, and one more in March, and they all arrived throughout the course of April!

Upvote 0

mikeb_86

HELP NO NO NO This can't be...

Well i hate to say this but im geting ready to order 1 or 2 DVD. I live in Maryland and if thare is anyone that got thare DVD Post it i need two know how long did it take the Maryland People Or Other Northeast States to reseve it.

Thats all,
mikeb_86

P.S Maybe i should order 1 more this will be the 2nd i think about that tonight. What do you all think??

Upvote 0

Maerj

Mikeb,

I live in Pennsylvania and I ordered my DVD about threee weeks ago and still haven't recieved it yet. I will post here as soon as I do. I'm going to be out for a little bit tomorrow, so I will probably get it then, lol.

Upvote 0

mikeb_86

Well i am geting anouther one!!!

Thats right i filled anouther one out on DVD. Since i did not get it.
This is what the site sad:

Thank You For Ordering

Expect to receive your Vacation Planning Kit within the next two - three weeks. so does that meen since i ordered it tonight November 8, 2003 i will get it between November 22, 2003 To November 30, 2003??

Well thats all for now,
mikeb_86

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Re: Well i am geting anouther one!!!

Originally posted by mikeb_86
Thats right i filled anouther one out on DVD. Since i did not get it.
This is what the site sad:

Thank You For Ordering

Expect to receive your Vacation Planning Kit within the next two - three weeks. so does that meen since i ordered it tonight November 8, 2003 i will get it between November 22, 2003 To November 30, 2003??

Well thats all for now,
mikeb_86

Well your guess is as good as mine. I ordered mine last week. Last year I ordered one & 3 months later it haden't arrived so I ordered a new one. Had it in 2 weeks. Go figure. :wave:

Upvote 0

matt&helen

Ordered ours about 3 weeks ago, and got it yesterday. They ship them from Buena Vista, FL, and we only live an hour away. Have to say though, it was worth the wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom