DVC Webcast

Tinkermommy

We are booked for a 4 night cruise on the Dream in March 2011. Can't wait! I was hoping for some info on Hawaii. Being from the West coast we are highly interested in the progress on the new DVC property there. Hopefully we will hear something soon. We signed up late, so I don't know if we will get a lithograph, but we still enjoyed the updates about FLE.

luvlifeinfl

The only thing it had was on the website in the fine print, Litho woud be mailed 45 days after webcast, but how do we know they have as logging into the Podcast?:shrug:.

Would have been nice to get a email or something, so I guess we sit and wait and in 2 months we should know.

Ghall

Just received my Disney Character Lithograph this morning for watching the Disney Traveler Webcast back in March. I was surprised that they sent it to me in Ireland! Did anyone else receive one yet???

fredrickr

I got my print a couple of weeks ago, the day before the new planner arrived.
Going to the DVC "Sea What's Next" thingy at the Improv @ Woodfield Mall on Saturday. Hope I get a different litho this time.

Monorail Lime

Our litho finally arrived today and I am glad to see that it much higher quality than the lithos given away with DVD preorders at the Disney Store. I think it was worth the wait.

toolsnspools

They sent another invite to an encore set of presentations later this month. These showings are goint to be on the 15th, 17th and 19th of June. Hopefully I'll get to see it this time...

PeoplemoverTTA

Waiting for mine to start right now. I tried several times logging in on Google Chrome and kept getting the "wait until 25 minutes before the show" error message (despite it being 20 minutes to show time).

Out of curiosity, I tried logging in on Safari instead and had no problem. I'm looking forward to a little bit of Disney magic tonight. I got an invite to an event in Rochester, NY (I live in Buffalo) about 2 years ago and couldn't go. I saw a review of the event on here and regretted it. Now, I'll never miss anything I'm invited to for DVC. Although not ready to buy right now, I will absolutely be buying within the next 2-3 years.

kapeman

I saw it today at 7:00. It was interesting. They had an imagineer discussing the FL expansion for a bit, they showed a promo for the Disney Dream ship, and did some stories about DVC members. Overall not a bad way to spend 40 minutes.

We saw that part and howled with laughter because he is a friend of ours!!!

:lol:

On another note, why did they feel the need to make the presentations so sappy?

I could almost see it if they were marketing to the general public, but to target this to current owners?

I was also expecting more about Aulani, but the segment about BLT and the Magic were nice.

toolsnspools

What a snore fest. Even my kids were like, "Is this it?". The bit on FLE was ok, but not much new info there. The Disney Dream bit was re-used from the online video. They could have easily included more info about the Grand Californian, Hawaii, or even more on BLT. It was more exciting waiting for the video than it was watching it. :shrug:

kapeman

what a snore fest. Even my kids were like, "is this it?". The bit on fle was ok, but not much new info there. The disney dream bit was re-used from the online video. They could have easily included more info about the grand californian, hawaii, or even more on blt. It was more exciting waiting for the video than it was watching it. :shrug:

+1

_

luvlifeinfl

What a snore fest. Even my kids were like, "Is this it?". The bit on FLE was ok, but not much new info there. The Disney Dream bit was re-used from the online video. They could have easily included more info about the Grand Californian, Hawaii, or even more on BLT. It was more exciting waiting for the video than it was watching it. :shrug:

I know when I watched it a few months back, like I had said earlier in the post I think it was more of a sales pitch to just encourage members to add on more points to get a free cruise. So I agree there was nothing interesting in it that gave me the warm fuzzies.

I could almost see it if they were marketing to the general public, but to target this to current owners?

I was also expecting more about Aulani, but the segment about BLT and the Magic were nice.

I was thinking that they were going to talk more about these, plus swap outs that we can do....I kept waiting, and I guess the big surprise (if you want to call it that) was the incentives they discussed at the end (which seemed to be only for BLT, but it's been reported for the other currently selling resorts as well...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom