Dumbest Thing You've Heard a Guest Say

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It's true. I might have corrected the girl's grammar a bit... and improved her ennunciation. 😀 And she was completely serious.

I was just messing with you, I'm sure its true. People in general are weird, so not much surprises me. My guess is she didn't like the drop and just wants the lazy boat ride.

George Lucas on a Bench

“You know, Walt Disney World came first.”

Walt realized that the blessing of size really held back the original resort. There was simply too much space. Also, the climate was too hot and humid to enjoy anything.

He purchased more expensive property in southern California and placed limitations on the Imagineers, which resulted in the superior more charming park with perfect weather.

Californian Elitist

Walt realized that the blessing of size really held back the original resort. There was simply too much space. Also, the climate was too hot and humid to enjoy anything.

He purchased more expensive property in southern California and placed limitations on the Imagineers, which resulted in the superior more charming park with perfect weather.

LMAO. Dead.💀

NobodyElse

That's such an old joke, but still funny.

I wonder if this qualifies as an urban legend by now. It would be interesting to try and trace it back to it's origins, but that's likely impossible.

To play devil's advocate, what if the guest was down by City Hall, and they were really asking "What time does the 3 O'clock parade (that starts up by Small World) usually make it's way down to this point?"? It seems less silly in that context.

George Lucas on a Bench

I wonder if this qualifies as an urban legend by now. It would be interesting to try and trace it back to it's origins, but that's likely impossible.

To play devil's advocate, what if the guest was down by City Hall, and they were really asking "What time does the 3 O'clock parade (that starts up by Small World) usually make it's way down to this point?"? It seems less silly in that context.

Indeed. The slow-moving Main Street Electrical Parade took 4 hours to make its way through the park. Depending on your location, a parade starts and stops at a different time.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

I'm sure it is urban legend. It probably started off innocent like you said, then through telling the story many times over it got butchered into what it is now. Basically the Disneyland version of the "telephone" game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom