Dumbest Thing You've Heard a Guest Say

Phroobar

Lady asking a castmember "Do you know where to find the marshmallow man Zoloft?" She was totally serious. (Olaf)

acrylic-on-paper-ben-frost-zoloft-don-t-kill-yourself-1_1024x1024.jpg

CoreNovawarAMM

Kind of unrelated, but one thing that really bothers me are guests who curse or use rude language at Disneyland. I'm certainly no prude, and maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'm respectful of my surroundings and try to monitor what I say when I'm visiting a Disney resort.
It bothers me too...you’re definitely not the only one. I’ve overheard the f-bomb being used a few times...one guy standing behind me in a monorail used it twice. Not cool.

CoreNovawarAMM

Oh, another one that was recurring...

I tell people I'm from Maryland when I'm out in DL, and they have no clue where Maryland is. It's a toss up between upstate California, near New York, in the middle of the country, or one person asked if it was in Canada. I usually tell them near DC, and sometimes they'll get it...and other times they won't.
Some people seem to have no clue of where some states are at all😂. They don’t know where Oklahoma is either.

CoreNovawarAMM

There was a little (4-5ish year-old) girl walking by us at MK, who pointed at the Seven Dwarves Mine Train and said,”Look, it’s the Rock ‘n Roller coaster!”:hilarious:
Not dumb, just adorable.

Jedi Stitch

Oh, another one that was recurring...

I tell people I'm from Maryland when I'm out in DL, and they have no clue where Maryland is. It's a toss up between upstate California, near New York, in the middle of the country, or one person asked if it was in Canada. I usually tell them near DC, and sometimes they'll get it...and other times they won't.
Maryland, Which park is that :p THe miss teen usa quote about maps isn't so funny now.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
That’s not dumb. That’s what should happen.

Its dumb because it isn't going to happen, and we all know it. And I'm sure after the tracks are torn down its still going to be said.

Now whether it should happen or not is another discussion. I actually think the current Disney Peoplemover is old tech, if they do put in a new Peoplemover type attraction it should something like PRT tech.

Rascal!

This wasn't at WDW but it was stupid.
At California Adventure in The Mission Tortillas Factory where they were handing out fresh tortillas at the end of the tour a woman seriously asked someone working there, " Are these tortillas freshly made"?
I wanted to yell out "They went to the 7-11 and bought 2 day old packages dummy"!
They were the best tortillas that I had eaten in years!

NateD1226

This wasn't at WDW but it was stupid.
At California Adventure in The Mission Tortillas Factory where they were handing out fresh tortillas at the end of the tour a woman seriously asked someone working there, " Are these tortillas freshly made"?
I wanted to yell out "They went to the 7-11 and bought 2 day old packages dummy"!
They were the best tortillas that I had eaten in years!
I loved there tortillas! You should've said that and got their reaction :hilarious:

Californian Elitist

Not really what was said, but what was done...

Shortly after I left Disney, I saw one of my CM friends’ Facebook posts about an encounter with a family who had booked dining, tickets, and a hotel for WDW, but mistakenly flew to California instead of Florida. They were initially confused as to why their information couldn’t be found, until they realized they were at the wrong resort, in the wrong state, on the wrong side of the country.

1537774530139.png

180º

Not really what was said, but what was done...

Shortly after I left Disney, I saw one of my CM friends’ Facebook posts about an encounter with a family who had booked dining, tickets, and a hotel for WDW, but mistakenly flew to California instead of Florida. They were initially confused as to why their information couldn’t be found, until they realized they were at the wrong resort, in the wrong state, on the wrong side of the country.

View attachment 315946
Reminds me of the family I met in the bag check line who asked me the best way to get into the Beauty and the Beast Castle restaurant, because that was their #1 priority for the day. I had to be the one to tell them that after all their time and money spent, they were on the wrong side of the country. It hurt.

Californian Elitist

Reminds me of the family I met in the bag check line who asked me the best way to get into the Beauty and the Beast Castle restaurant, because that was their #1 priority for the day. I had to be the one to tell them that after all their time and money spent, they were on the wrong side of the country. It hurt.

Yikes. People just need to pay closer attention.

SMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom