Dumbest Thing You've Heard a Guest Say

habuma

I decided to have some fun with some kids sitting in front of me on Big Thunder Mountain the other day. As the train was leaving the station, I asked my daughter (sitting next to me) "Is this some kind of show?". The boys sitting in front of us were outraged at such a stupid question and turned and said "No! It's a ride!"

That's when I decided to be the dumb guest and have more fun...

As the train was going up the first lift hill, I asked "Is this where we meet Elsa?" Again, one of the boys shot me a dirty look.

Finally, as the train was rushing past the dinosaur bones, I said "I hear that these are the bones of Rex from Toy Story". At this point, one of the boys turned, looked at me with a stern look, and with all seriousness in his voice said "No! It's not Rex from Toy Story. It's the bones of the T-Rex from 'The Good Dinosaur'!"

SuddenStorm

Shared a 1957 photo of Sleeping Beauty Castle on a facebook group, someone commented:

Is it really Sleeping Beauty's castle in 1957? Sleeping Beauty wasn't released until 1959. The earliest references I have found referred to it as the Disneyland castle.
1f609.png

I facepalmed pretty hard at that one.

VJ

Getting off of Splash Mountain and walking up to the CM at the exit near the photo screens. "How do I know which picture is mine?" "Well, ma'am, it's the one with you in it." "But how do I know which one I'm in?" "Look for your face?"
it's almost 3 am and i'm cracking up uncontrollably at this post. send help.

SapphireStorm

*outside DL’s Haunted Mansion*

“What is this?”
“I think this is uh... Luigi’s Mansion”

Also I was at TDL last weekend and an Asian man came up to me while I was waiting in line at the Tomorrowland Terrace to order food and asked me (in English) “Excuse me, um, do you have hamburger here?” No idea why he thought I worked there.

Off-topic, but I would totally ride a Luigi's Mansion ride

Rich T

Original Poster
Heard some guy ask if Uncle Remus was on Splash Mountain
Well...considering his quotes are all over the queue...and the frog takes his role on the WDW version... and one of the songs played in the queue is "That's What Uncle Remus Said"... I guess it's not too unreasonable a question.
(EDIT)Speaking of SotS references on Splash, I'd love to hear a SM cast member interviewed about how much ride operators get paid and have him/her answer: "I'm makin' a dollar a minute!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom