Dumb guests doing dumb things.....

muddyrivers

My #1 all time stupid thing I witnessed was about 12 yrs ago at the GrandFlo beach. There was a small gator sunning itself and a parent was trying to get his kid to stand next to it for a picture. I have never seen cast members move so fast.

"What's wrong with posing with the animatronic alligator? The ones in Jungle Cruise are under water, but this one is in a perfect spot!"

PiXie Mom

Give yourself a break. That has nothing to do with parenting at all. There is no way anyone would have anticipated anything like that happening. Parents are people not clairvoyant. Even people that claim to be clairvoyant continue to e-mail me telling me that they can look into my future (for a fee, of course). If they were really able to see into the future they would have not wasted their time trying to sell me on it.
Oh yeah I know it was all accidental not the end of the world. We just felt very bad for the Prince because they go through alot to entertain us in the Florida heat with little pay, and that is on a good day without being physically hurt.

Goofyernmost

Oh yeah I know it was all accidental not the end of the world. We just felt very bad for the Prince because they go through alot to entertain us in the Florida heat with little pay, and that is on a good day without being physically hurt.
Yes, it is kind of embarrassing, but, everyone knew it was accidental and I don't know how long ago this happened, but, at some point in time, this will be some really light hearted family discussions.

The Mighty Tim

I'm fortunate that when I was at WDW this past couple of weeks, I didn't encounter any dumb guests doing dumb things (well, with the possible exception of one).

That was until I got to MCO yesterday. Flying would be a lot more fun if it wasn't for other people.

Yellow Shoes

Not to hijack, and I hope this is close enough to stay on topic.
About 10 years ago there was a site: Bad Shoes of WDW.
O..M...G
stilettos, stiletto mules--you name it.
Since then, I have notice very few high heels--too many flip flops for my taste (hey...your feet aren't THAT good looking--and I just saw you slide off of them), but generally there's been a collective shift toward sensible footwear.

MileZXO

A classic one yesterday at Animal Kingdom bus stop for All Star Music... a lady with a stroller with her child trying to push her stroller under a rope. Nearly what the wrestling world would call "clothes lining" her child. Then turning to a cast member saying "what the hell do I do?" When she clearly could just walk the queue like everyone else.. (or to her suprise, just unclip the rope)

I couldn't stop laughing.

Another was watching a child stand up in the boat at pirates just before the drop... that wouldn't have been nice to watch.....

JohnD

I'm commenting to the general purpose of the thread, not just SW: GE. Last week, I noticed more than one guest be terrified of the love bugs swirling around them. Must be from up north. Yes, it's that season. I told them, trust me, the only thing they are interested in are themselves. But those things ARE everywhere in Florida right now.

Janir

I'm commenting to the general purpose of the thread, not just SW: GE. Last week, I noticed more than one guest be terrified of the love bugs swirling around them. Must be from up north. Yes, it's that season. I told them, trust me, the only thing they are interested in are themselves. But those things ARE everywhere in Florida right now.
Those bugs really do a job on your car driving in the Interstate. First time I drove to WDW, I drove through clouds upon clouds of these buggers. They never bothered me in the parks or anywhere in general but my trunk front was caked with them. So much so had to find a car wash to clean them off as they started etching the paint.

Bronson55

Not a concern of mine other than the annoyance however what may be confusing up north folks is the interchange of the name Love Bugs and Kissing bugs. Not sure if they are the same but these url,s may be adding to the concern for some:
https://kissingbug.tamu.edu/FAQ/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom