Dsiney World's Best Kept Secret

3IAlienKid

My favorite "hidden" thing is the walk along the Sassagoula River between Dixie Landings (or whatever they're calling it these days) and Port Orleans. I also loved the boats that take you on this same river between Dixie Landings, Port Orleans, and Downtown Disney. After several days of excitement at all the theme parks, something like this is usually pretty nice to throw in the middle of the vacation. The best thing is it's all free.

Next time I go, I'm hoping to take a walk around the campground trails, the Tri-Circle D Ranch, maybe pay for the hayride.

buckylarue

I think one of the best kept secrets is that if you rent a locker in one park, you can transfer your rental to the other parks that same day.

I'm not sure why, but it always amazes me that Disney has this policy.

It seems like they would jump at the opporunity to squeeze you for another couple of bucks each time you park hop by charging you to rent each locker, but, for some reason they don't.

Many people don't know about this, and the same thing applies to stroller rental and parking lot charges as well, so SAVE THOSE RECEIPTS!! Just show them at the next park, and get the same service at no additional charge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom