Dsiney World's Best Kept Secret

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Disney World's Best Kept Secret

What is the best kept secret at WDW? Something you love to do, a place you love to eat, or a great place to shop that you feel people don't know about?

For Example:
Has Anyone had a sundae or shake at Beaches and Cream??

mrtoadRIP

i wouldnt exactly call beaches and cream a hidden secret. but speaking of the yahct & beach. the yahct club galley is definely the one most inexpensive sit down restaurants in all of wdw. regrettfully they have scaled back in recent years and are now only open for lunch but its a great place.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by JungleJim
For Example:
Has Anyone had a sundae or shake at Beaches and Cream??

not yet....but i will this Nov! and i can't wait! :slurp:

for me, Pure and Simple in Wonders of Life. they have some of the tastiest smoothies in WDW...and i had this awesome sundae there once...brownie on the bottom, vanilla ice cream on top of that, and your choice of fruit topping (i chose strawberry....my God! a bit of heaven in the happiest place on earth!)

also, the fast food restuarant in Japan behind the tower thingy...get some teriaki chicken and rice and sit outside and listen to the waterfall...mmmmm! wonderful!

i KNOW there's got to be more...if i think of them, i'll let you all know.

disneydudette

Sci-Fi Cafe....nothing beats a good sci-fi flick and a cookies and creme shake....to escape from the heat and bustle of the parks....

KevinPage

Watching the fireworks from the outside of Narcossee's. You don't even have to eat there, just get a drink at the bar and walk outisde, sit in a chair, and enjoy.

The Xmas fireworks are especially fun as you get a real good perspective as they ignite them for all over the place and you are further back than you would be inside the park.

Kevin Page

ukcoasterfreak

I don't know if you would class it as a best kept secret but I really love dining in Cinderella's castle! :lol: Care for some more soda My Lord?.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kaos

Originally posted by ukcoasterfreak
I don't know if you would class it as a best kept secret but I really love dining in Cinderella's castle! :lol: Care for some more soda My Lord?.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the secret... Get an 8:45 reservation (9:45 if the fireworks are at 10) and you have a great view of the show. Ask for a window seat.

WDWSwashbuckler

Ooh, ooh, the fact that you can fill up bottles with that Beverly stuff and tell people it's water!!! Well, that's not really a secret, but hey, it's funny to watch their faces!!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
my viewing areas for all WDW Parades and Fantasmic. I can literally arrive 20 minutes before and get the best view...

and like Talsonic... I'm not telling

cuteypatooty78

Has anyone ever had "the kitchen sink" sundae? I saw Samantha Brown eating one at the "Beaches and Cream" on "Great Hotels!" That looked SOOOOO yummy!!! :)

Spectroman17

Originally posted by mktiggerman
my viewing areas for all WDW Parades and Fantasmic. I can literally arrive 20 minutes before and get the best view...

and like Talsonic... I'm not telling

Yea you probablly pushed people out of the way who were waiting over an hour for the parade. I hate them kinda of people "Jerks".

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Spectroman17

Yea you probablly pushed people out of the way who were waiting over an hour for the parade. I hate them kinda of people "Jerks".

nope... and don't call me a jerk. When you see the complete parade route every day, in all the parks, you see which places are always empty, and that's how I know where to stand.

And don't call me a jerk

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by dadisneynutter
Ooh, ooh, the fact that you can fill up bottles with that Beverly stuff and tell people it's water!!! Well, that's not really a secret, but hey, it's funny to watch their faces!!!

I thought I was the only person evil enough to play that joke on people! That is fun to do!

kaos

Originally posted by Merlin

I thought I was the only person evil enough to play that joke on people! That is fun to do!

mmmmm... Beverly... is she hot???:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

hockeymom

we really loved the ice cream sundaes at 3 in the afternoon at the Garden Grill, plus the characters were there. we had PS, though it really didn't seem to be a very busy spot and the sundaes were great!

cruiseman

Ya know I personally like to sit in the rocking chairs in frontier land and people watch. You can get chocolate covered larva in the shop behind you if you like bugs. I also like to dip into fultons crab house in the late afternoon and sit at the bar and have one of their honey lagers with a bowl of chowder. Usually a good conversation with the bartender happens.

kaos

Disney bartenders rule. I like to find a seat at the bar at ESPN Club on the Boardwalk. They pour a mean Jack and Coke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom