Drunkest Day at Disney

Randyland

What a disgusting disgrace. Boasting of being drunk, as if it were something to be proud of. Is your life so empty and miserable that you must escape with the drug of alcohol? Is being at Disney World so uneventful that you seek to find your fun from a bottle of booze?? And what about the others who witnessed your shameful acts of drunkenness?? Those who were subjected to your behavior...?? Such a sad state of things that the alcohol is available for those who see no wrong with it. What is the price of tarnishing your dignity and your soul? Now you haters can dare to reply in defense of your actions, instead of correcting your fall from grace, and begging for forgiveness.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
What a disgusting disgrace. Boasting of being drunk, as if it were something to be proud of. Is your life so empty and miserable that you must escape with the drug of alcohol? Is being at Disney World so uneventful that you seek to find your fun from a bottle of booze?? And what about the others who witnessed your shameful acts of drunkenness?? Those who were subjected to your behavior...?? Such a sad state of things that the alcohol is available for those who see no wrong with it. What is the price of tarnishing your dignity and your soul? Now you haters can dare to reply in defense of your actions, instead of correcting your fall from grace, and begging for forgiveness.

You're quite judgy for someone named Randy.

LukeS7

We did drink around the world, but we did it over the course of 11 hours and split drinks at some of the countries, so it was a nice buzz for the day. Now, if you were to include Universal...we went to Pat O'Brien's and ordered a round of hurricanes after asking how much alcohol was in them (they said 4 oz. of rum), we felt fine and each ordered a beer and then another hurricane and then it hit us. We went up and asked what kind of alcohol was in it, it was 151-proof rum. That was quite the experience o_O

Bpmorley

I remember doing around the world in the afternoon, then we polished off a case of beer by the pool and another round of around the world. But I don't remember being drunk at all. I think we even went thru some more beers after EPCOT closed that night.

jetnut77

I've been to WDW 8 times. Usually just had a beer or 2 by the pool. But we were there on my 55th birthday. I had my birthday badge on when my wife and 2 kids went to Hoop De Doo Review. I asked my server if I could have 2 beers so I didn't have to bother her during the show. She brought me a pitcher instead, which I finished during the show. I wasn't drunk, but it's the most I ever drank at WDW.

Last edited:

Hockey89

aww poor little guy.... Go find your safe space and say will someone think of the kids....

AndyS2992

It’s bonkers that the anti-alcohol people still feel the need to comment.

There are plenty of drinking-or-no-drinking threads.

This isn’t one of them.
It’s a forum, people are free to speak their opinion on any subject matter they see fit whether they agree or disagree with the topic, without people attacking or censoring others opinions and everyone should be respectful of each other regardless. It would be pretty boring here otherwise. ;)

Tony the Tigger

It’s a forum, people are free to speak their opinion on any subject matter they see fit whether they agree or disagree with the topic, without people attacking or censoring others opinions and everyone should be respectful of each other regardless. It would be pretty boring here otherwise. ;)

And I’m free to comment on their commentary.

Have a beer!

Trackmaster

Honestly, never. I have to travel from Pa to FL to get to WDW and I want to remember every minute. that being said, I have had several tastes at the Food & Wine festival. however, 3 years ago I was with a friend and her 3 year old grandson at the F&W festival. We grabbed some food and found a table. The next table two couples sat and one girl was so drunk she fell off the seat twice. Her friends picked her up the first time, the second time they laughed and walked away leaving her on the ground. CM's came over, saw how out of it she was, and called for security and medics who took her away. I can stay home and see that kind of behavior. We couldn't wait to finish our food and get out of there. I love the food and wine festival, however, there needs to be more guidelines. Walt did not want liquor on the premises for that reason. It was supposed to be for families to have a good time....together... not with mom or dad on the ground

Oh boy... one of the infamous mysterious Disney parks disappearances. Cast Members grab her by the arm, pull her into their underground tunnel, and you never hear from her again...

Ariel1986

Honestly, we drink every day when on vacation. Because- it's vacation! A couple of drinks (or three or four...) can add even more relaxation and escapism from everyday life combined with the magic of Disney. Sometimes drinking elevates that magic. I honestly find it stranger when people say they don't drink. Maybe that's why so many see all these overflowing trash cans and peeling paint ;)

We're never falling down stumbling around drunk. I still want to be able to get up and enjoy Disney each day! But drinking at Disney is as fun as eating all the snacks and trying the food at Disney for me. To each their own!

Trackmaster

I certainly do enjoy at WDW has a "no beer jail" policy. I still feel like I need to down the beer or hang out in a beer garden everytime I buy a beer at a Florida park at first, but then I remember that Florida parks generally don't have beer jail. I've also found that a good tactic to deal with crushing line is to buy a drink before I get in line, and use it to entertain me.

I actually did get a bit drunk last night at EPCOT. Not terrible, but enough to make it hard to wake up this morning. Was in EPCOT, so got different drinks throughout the nations.

Hockey89

Honestly, we drink every day when on vacation. Because- it's vacation! A couple of drinks (or three or four...) can add even more relaxation and escapism from everyday life combined with the magic of Disney. Sometimes drinking elevates that magic. I honestly find it stranger when people say they don't drink. Maybe that's why so many see all these overflowing trash cans and peeling paint ;)

We're never falling down stumbling around drunk. I still want to be able to get up and enjoy Disney each day! But drinking at Disney is as fun as eating all the snacks and trying the food at Disney for me. To each their own!
Can't trust someone that doesn't drink ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom