dreams about WDW

Dads 2 Boys

No strange dreams. I just occasionaly dream that I am there, then I wake up totally disappointed.

Oddly enough that this comes up today.....I had a dream last night that I rode the monorail to work and then was able to take it home. :shrug: Apparently my house is next to the TTC. Go figure....who knew!!!! :lol:

PurpleRose

I typically will have some kind of WDW dream about once a week. Either it is just being in the parks or as I noted above, saving the park from the Disney Villians. Husband says I have Disney on the brain and wants to stage an intervention for me. :lol: I told him that I am just looking forward to our trip in May. :sohappy:

captainkidd

I have a couple. One I get before we go quite often is that I'm waking up in the resort on our last day, and I've missed the entire vacation. I also get that while we're there.

Another common one I get is being there and they've done something drastic to the Castle.

One more I get is of Disneyland. I've never been there, but I often dream I am there walking around and nothing is where it should be.:lol:

plaz10

I had a dream where Space Mountain was nothing like what it really is. It was far away from the park and it was a launching coaster and it was up on a hill. Yet, it was supposed to be Space Mountain. Weird

Chrononymous

OMG! All the time! I have probably had hundreds...

Most of my dreams have the same reoccuring theme...I have just arrived in WDW, but everything is about to close, and so I RUN to try and catch Splash Mountain (which always looks like a big giant tree for some reason)

All my latest park dreams(in the last 6 years) are along those lines. I think I need therapy.

I have done park hopping in my dreams as well...and sometimes pirates and HM become the same ride (which is always wet) sometimes the queue lines are actual labyrinths, and sometimes Tomorrowland and Future World combine to be one big space ride.

My worst nightmares occured when I was very young...before I ever went to any park. They were about IASW.
Which still freaks me out a little.

rodserling27

Dude, I have the MOST bizarre dreams about WDW. In my dreams, it's never the way it is in real life, but I never seem to know it in my dream. For example, sometimes there's a pirate roller coaster, and in my dream I always think "Yeah, this has been here forever." I had one time that there was this ride in the middle of an empty parking lot that went through fire and water. And in my dream I said to myself "This has always been my favorite." hahahah!!

My most recent dream about WDW came two nights ago. I dreamt that my sister and I went on Splash Mountain and were excited to see the refurbs that I had told her about. We got on it and the log flume sped through the scenes so fast that we couldn't see a darn thing. We rode it four more times but still couldn't see anything, and as a result she didnt' believe me that there was new lighting :lol:

Lisalyn

OH I dream about WDW all the time....memories I've had and such but a couple where I THOUGHT i made ADR's...only to discover I hadn't! LOL :ROFLOL:

LoriMistress

I've had dreams when I'm planning an upcoming Disney trip, of having "disaster trips," like arriving at the wrong park, with ADRs, etc.

Chrononymous

I have had a few dreams where I was riding everything without any clothes on at all.

Which kinda has me thinking that they are maybe symbolic of um...something else.:animwink:

Disney_Belle

I dream about WDW ALL the time.

There are a few themes that seem to be consistent lol,

One dream I have, is we get all the way to WDW and forget the camera or something silly at home, have to fly alllll the way back home, get the camera, then whoever I am traveling with ends up doing a million other things and by the time we get back to WDW its time for the vacation to be over.

Another dream is I get there, and everything is not where it should be, and it looks nothing like it should, however I know exactly where everything is located.

And lastly, someone previously said this too, I dream I am in Disneyland. I have never been there, but I often dream of visiting.

cymbaldiva

I have a recurring nightmare that I am close enough to the parks to see them but for some reason can't actually go in.... well, once it changed to that I got in but couldn't ride anything - either way, horrible dream.

Tar Heel

Most of my dreams about wdw are just weird where attractions are in the wrong place and the parks are too close together. I had one awesome one where there were like 30 countries in WS.

DisneyPrincess5

I have WDW dreams all the time! The only thing is, they're those weird type of dreams where you know you're somewhere specific but your surroundings don't support that.

But a few nights ago I finally had a WDW dream where I recognized it! I was looking for nail polish in the walkway leading from Main Street to Tomorrowland and saw a girl I went to elementary school with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom