Dreamlight Return? New 2023 Christmas Ornament at Magic Kingdom Shows Castle Dreamlights

MerlinTheGoat

MerlinTheGoat

Continues to insinuate that retrofitting Cinderella's castle with LEDs wired internally would be an easy job.
I said nothing of the sort. I said that according to marni1971, it was the original proposal. Everything I said on the matter was a repeat of what was said in that other thread I linked to. As ToTBellHop stated, I would imagine it would be done during an extensive castle renovation.

@marni1971 Could you shine some further light on the matter of embedding the lights into the castle walls? If there's anything to elaborate on that is. I know it has been a long time since you made that post.

Cmdr_Crimson

Despite murmurings earlier in the year that the dreamlights may make a return this year, we understand that the latest plans for the holiday season will continue to use only projectors to produce visual effects on the castle.

colbert-report-stephen-colbert.gif

Brian

Sorry to dredge this old thread up. Just thought I'd share their "extra-special" replacement for dreamlights.

i318upry7h1u3fyegcwdvhyt7t61823r15.jpg

Fractal Frenzy: NEW Frozen Holiday Surprise at Magic Kingdom Park

At Magic Kingdom Park, “Frozen” friends from Arendelle are conjuring up something new and extra-special for the holidays.

Join in the celebration of the new “Frozen Holiday Surprise” as Olaf and more than 100 of his Snowgie siblings decorate Cinderella Castle with festive touches. Appearing live on stage in new holiday looks, Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff each bring something special to the gathering. Festivities culminate as Elsa adds sparkling finishing touches, transforming Cinderella Castle into a shimmering crystallized palace – a look that will remain throughout the evening.

Bringing this spectacle to life is no small feat, as lighting designers, video technicians, composers and even a full orchestra worked together to create this new holiday magic.

Debuting Nov. 7, “Frozen Holiday Surprise” will occur nightly throughout the holiday season.
(Source: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ring-for-the-2023-walt-disney-world-holidays/)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom