Dream Job at Disney?

Horizons38

Premium Member
Playing drums with the band " Off Kilter" in Canada, they are awesome ! Other than that i would love to be Stitch ! :D Now that's a stretch right ?:lol:

ArsonWinter

I would work at IASW for a few hours, then hop on the Jungle Cruise and take all my annoyance for that song out the animals!

No, um, actually, I would like to be a manager somewhere, so I could at least try to bring some sense (not to mention common sense) back to the company.

epcot71

executive vice president sales and marketing walt disney attractions.
office in team disney building
house in celebration.
travel every 3 months ......disneyland paris,tokyo,hong kong,california.
and most important

MY RANGE ROVER LICENSE PLATE WILL SAY......
WDW BOSS1

stepharoni

First Choice: Dancer- anywhere, preferably HoopDeeDoo babe, Festival of the Lion King babe, or harem babe in Stars and Motorcars Parade

Second Choice: drummer in Tapestry of Nations or Japan

Third Choice: the guy in the Safari that always catches the poachers before we get there- ya know, he stands there with a rifle and says "we gottem!" all day long

Last Resort: Server of the beloved Dole Whip swirl ( which would soon rule out choice #1)

Anything where no one will complain to me and ruin it all. If we win the lottery and I can't practice, then that's the plan...

durhay

I remember when I was younger looking out of the monorail windows at the land between the parks. Mostly what I saw was trees, lakes, and the occasional service drive. On one occasion I saw on a pickup truck pulled off to the shoulder and some worker (I assume Reedy Creek) was doing some work on a sign or something. Anyway I got to thinking about who that guy was and what was he doing etc. I thought that it was pretty cool that here is some guy doing work all alone in the middle of nowhere, but he's really on the property of one of the major tourist attractions in the world. I wanted to be that guy, or at least do what he did. That's the point where I became interested in the minutia of WDW, and the behind the scenes stuff. From then on I made to point to find out how the magic was made etc.

Sir Hiss527

I would of course have to say working in the parades at 3:00 and Spectromagic that would be the coolest job I think. And if I didnt do that drive the monorail around Bay Lake.:wave:

TiggersPooh

This is odd but I want to work at TTA. LOL it would be hard to walk the moving platform all day but I would love it anyways.

If I cant do that (because Im sure EVERYONE wants to work that ride LOL) I would love to do something where I can do some kind of acting since I love being in drama at school.

JLW11Hi

Its not in WDW, but it is at Disney...animator! Character animation, storyboard, concept artist, (pretty much anything that involves drawing :) )

Simba1

Jungle Cruise skipper - hands down! Or a singer/dancer/entertainer for one of the shows...or the guy who presses the buttons to start Illuminations...or one of the people behind the talking trashcans in Tomorrowland....ah! So many choices!

Buford

Originally posted by Big Al's Gal
OneLittleSpark and I are going to become CBJ Cast Members.. before he goes off and becomes the greatest Imagineer WDW has ever seen !!!:animwink: :sohappy:

That's OUR job! I'd LOVE to work with Caroline!!!! But I think she's just in it for Big Al! :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom