Dream Cruise Director

wdwstateofmind

Original Poster
Anyone know who is currently acting as cruise director on the Dream? We're sailing away in 1.5 mos and would love to hear it's someone like Brent with his marvelous accent to make even the mundane announcements entertaining...

PolynesianPrincess

When we went in September it was Christian but last month it was a woman and for the life of me I can't remember her name. She was pretty good but Christian was awesome!

Bolna

People talking about cruise directors and whom they like makes me wonder how many there are working for DCL? I guess it must be at least 8, 2 for each ship to alternate? And do they change ships a lot or do they stay on their respective ships most of the time?

Kevin P

Natalie was the Main Cruise Director on Wonder in October, for the Halloween Cruise - even dressed up as a Vampire.... She was sweet to my whole family. She seems to never have any loss of energy, like our kids!!!!

sweetpee_1993

Pretty sure the cruise directors rotate ships.

These are the "talky-talk" people. Blah blah blah....talk talk talk....on n on n on n on .....

Believe me, there is a point where the CD exuberance causes you to want to slap random people. Like when you're sick. Oh, then there's when you go to the show, the lights go down, then the CD stands there talking and talking and talking and talking and laughing at their cleverness then talking some more.... Ugh. I came to see the SHOW. At least once we had time to quietly debate abandoning the show we wanted to see because the CD spiel was dragging ooooooooon foreeeeeeever.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom