News Dragon caught fire in today’s Festival of Fantasy parade

Cesar R M

Heard it was deemed too dangerous since the fire, so they’re just going to install a strobe light in it’s mouth...
angrymickey.png

Kevin_W

dang, I checked this thread hoping to see an update that it had returned. I realize requisite safety checks and design modifications have to be done, but 6 months is a long time.

Skibum1970

She’s complete and overnight rehearsals have begun. When she does return, it will be a “day of” thing. Don’t expect any early announcement.

While I get the meaning, I laughed a little about the dragon being in rehearsals. I can just hear the choreographer saying, "No, you don't blow flame at this point. You just look menacing and stuff. Listen, I know that you were on the disabled list for a while but there is no reason for this kind of performance!!"

raymusiccity

While I get the meaning, I laughed a little about the dragon being in rehearsals. I can just hear the choreographer saying, "No, you don't blow flame at this point. You just look menacing and stuff. Listen, I know that you were on the disabled list for a while but there is no reason for this kind of performance!!"

Obviously, the dragon is just lacking motivation ;)

Disney Analyst

Which she replies with ...

"Continue speaking that way to me and I will fill your life with the stuff of nightmares"

Choreographer: "Blow when you wanna blow..."

ThatMouse

It's technically a float of a float of a dragon, not a real dragon. It has to be fire, because electricity isn't invented yet in steampunk.

Seabasealpha1

This float is the only reason I would stop and watch...the rest of the parade...meh. Knowing it is (was?) a fire hazard...makes watching this even more likely on my part!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom