News Dragon caught fire in today’s Festival of Fantasy parade

mm52200

I'd love some behind the scenes shots of the work they're doing on the dragon. Disney would never release such things though as it would be seen as negative advertising.
It’s nothing glamorous, and yeah not sure how the parks blog could really spin “So we’re here installing a new head and reprogramming our dragon float after it caught on fire along the parade route!” into a fun upbeat video...

note2001

Disney seems to keep to Fall being whenever they start to celebrate Halloween. Which means in their book:

o_O Late Aug thru Sept would be early fall;
:cool: Oct is Mid Fall;
:happy: Nov thru start Dec is Late Fall.
:cold: Winter is beyond that.

This gives them the double benefit of starting celebrations early, and using the calendar seasons as an excuse when their predictions run late.

rreading

Disney seems to keep to Fall being whenever they start to celebrate Halloween. Which means in their book:

o_O Late Aug thru Sept would be early fall;
:cool: Oct is Mid Fall;
:happy: Nov thru start Dec is Late Fall.
:cold: Winter is beyond that.

This gives them the double benefit of starting celebrations early, and using the calendar seasons as an excuse when their predictions run late.

At this point, they have Mickey Pumpkins and Fall decor adorning MK, so I imagine that we're into Fall then...;)

JoeCamel

Actually I’m talking about E-Stops for animation and special effects that the float spotters can hit, instead of just the button the driver has..
It didn't have corner stop buttons like the rest of the floats? Could theme them to be rivets. Surprising since they used them for years.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Safety protocols should really be automated. There needs to be a computer controller and sensors inside her. Then, program her to feel pain so that she jumps in the nearest body of water next time it happens. And for the sake of the crowd, there should be an audible warning to get out of her way; so, give her some speakers to scream through.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
After a very thorough handwriting analysis, I cannot confirm that this is MisterPenguin's signature. For starters, I don't think he'd spell his name "Pengiun".

We've got an impostor on our hands, people!

My great granparents were forced to change it at Ellis Island. They were told it sounded too fishy.

And it does explain why Benedict Snapperlatch had so much trouble pronouncing it!!

donaldtoo

4F41C797-3CA5-4389-96F7-C21B3E3CC98A.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom