Dr Facilier Character Arriving Soon at WDW/DL

jt04

Original Poster
Because it is temporary, at least for now.

OT

We were all talking about the possible return of Timekeeper the last couple months to the TTA and possibly the TL movie. I said Disney would be wise to try and build it's bridges back with Robin Williams in any case. Well they signed him today to do a new comedy.

Timekeeper has a pulse!!!! :)

OT Just to add to my OT yesterday.

Robin Williams will be at D23, or at least he will be honored there. Smart move Disney.

EPCOT Explorer

Because it is temporary, at least for now.

OT

We were all talking about the possible return of Timekeeper the last couple months to the TTA and possibly the TL movie. I said Disney would be wise to try and build it's bridges back with Robin Williams in any case. Well they signed him today to do a new comedy.

Timekeeper has a pulse!!!! :)

Interesting!:D

He is becoming a Disney Legend at D23.:sohappy: I'm sure they will mention all his work....Including TK!?:lookaroun:D

/heppy

jt04

Original Poster
I thought Robin Williams loathed Disney after the Aladdin mess?

That is what is so great. Disney is now doing two movies with him and they are honoring him at D23. It appears they reconciled their differences. Disney and RW are a perfect match.

EPCOT Explorer

That is what is so great. Disney is now doing two movies with him and they are honoring him at D23. It appears they reconciled their differences. Disney and RW are a perfect match.
We agree in full force. Hell is freezing over.:D

Or, it could just be a very, very nice Friday.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom