Dr Facilier Character Arriving Soon at WDW/DL

jt04

Original Poster
if anything port orleans should get a princess and the from restaraunt or something.

Ah, yes...Port Orleans seems a perfect fit! A PatF themed restaurant with character meals and a New Orleans based menu? Yeah, that works. :)

*adds to list*

_Scar

PatF Flume for PatF at DAK, Epcot, or DHS. DHS has NO water rides.

Maybe in Streets of America? Not sure...

jt04

Original Poster
PatF Flume for PatF at DAK, Epcot, or DHS. DHS has NO water rides.

Maybe in Streets of America? Not sure...

One of my ideas involves DHS but I'm saving that for last. :)

I want to see this list, Mr. Armchair Imagineer.:D:lol:

We'll the first 4 are in this thread. I am up to 4 more which I will be adding. Just basic concepts, very little armchair imagineering. I have two more ideas for DTD, 1 for DHS and one "other" idea. So that is eight so far. :cool:

dreamfinder

Ah, yes...Port Orleans seems a perfect fit! A PatF themed restaurant with character meals and a New Orleans based menu? Yeah, that works. :)

*adds to list*

Sounds good to me. Does this mean that they would need to surrender their test kitchen? (My understanding of the fate of the old TS restaurant kitchen)

dznygirl64

Knowing Disney they will stick him in Tomorrowland with Buzz.:lol: Movie looks ok not excited about it usual Disney movie boy meets girl they fall in love bad guy trys to stop it Bla Bla Bla.Bring on Toy Story three!:sohappy:The last Disney movie I went to see was Toy Story Two.

jt04

Original Poster
OK, we know that the PatF characters are coming to the parks soon but that is a "temporary" celebration so I am seeing if anyone has ideas for a more permanent addition.

Here is the list so far:

1. A mini-land in FL as part of the Enchanted Forest
2. A complete PatF overlay of Tom Sawyers Island
3. An overlay of the House of Blues with character meals and New Orleans inspired food and live musical acts in the evenings.
4. A themed table service restaurant at Port Orleans with character meals

and added today...

5. A PatF restaurant overlay of the BET building and converting the Adventuer's Club into a show featuring Dr. Facilier and an audience participation show of magic and illusions inside his highly themed mansion.

EPCOT Explorer

OK, we know that the PatF characters are coming to the parks soon but that is a "temporary" celebration so I am seeing if anyone has ideas for a more permanent addition.

Here is the list so far:

3. An overlay of the House of Blues with character meals and New Orleans inspired food and live musical acts in the evenings.

and added today...

5. A PatF restaurant overlay of the BET building and converting the Adventuer's Club into a show featuring Dr. Facilier and an audience participation show of magic and illusions inside his highly themed mansion.
I know it's slated to be, but they could EASILY become permanent and then expanded on, if and when the movie does well.

Didn't that happen to BATB in DHS?

jt04

Original Poster
I know it's slated to be, but they could EASILY become permanent and then expanded on, if and when the movie does well.

Didn't that happen to BATB in DHS?

I agree the show may stay a long time. And if the characters prove popular enough they will get a permanent place. A live show similar to BatB is an interesting possibility. I think it might make the list.

EPCOT Explorer

I agree the show may stay a long time. And if the characters prove popular enough they will get a permanent place. A live show similar to BatB is an interesting possibility. I think it might make the list.

Maybe even take over that place itself!:D

Esp with BATB heading for MK?

WOW, that would be cool.:lol::eek:

dznygirl64

Remember Port Orleans is a small resort with just a very small food court,remember from time to time they close the resort.This movie would have to be a huge huge hit for Disney to do all that.I hope it does well but ,I dont think everyone is ready for this film yet.:zipit:

jt04

Original Poster
Here is the list so far:

6. A new show in the BatB theater based on PatF.

7. Refurbish the Empress Lilly in DTD to include artwork and theming from the movie. Create "rooms" in the manner of the original resaurant that include different New Orlean's styles, including a high end kitchen with a highly esteemed chef (similar to CC at Boardwalk). This could be Orlando's premiere New Orleans-esque restaurant and should be designed as an alternative to Emeril's at CW.

I'll stop when the list reaches 10. :wave:

3 to go.

EPCOT Explorer

7. Refurbish the Empress Lilly in DTD to include artwork and theming from the movie. Create "rooms" in the manner of the original resaurant that include different New Orlean's styles, including a high end kitchen with a highly esteemed chef (similar to CC at Boardwalk). This could be Orlando's premiere New Orleans-esque restaurant and should be designed as an alternative to Emeril's at CW.

I'll stop when the list reaches 10. :wave:

3 to go.

So...DTD's Bold New Vision is all PatF?:lookaroun:lol:

jt04

Original Poster
Here is the list so far:

5. A PatF restaurant overlay of the BET building and converting the Adventuer's Club into a show featuring Dr. Facilier and an audience participation show of magic and illusions (and a few parlor tricks) inside his highly themed mansion.
6. A new show in the BatB theater based on PatF.
7. Refurbish the Empress Lilly in DTD to include artwork and theming from the movie. Create "rooms" in the manner of the original restaurant that include different New Orlean's styles, including a high end kitchen with a highly esteemed chef (similar to CC at Boardwalk). This could be Orlando's premiere New Orleans-esque restaurant and should be designed as an alternative to Emeril's at CW.
8. A PatF waterpark similar in size and scope to River Country but more heavily themed to the movie and INDOORS! That way guests could enjoy it year round and in any weather.

So...DTD's Bold New Vision is all PatF?:lookaroun:lol:

I've only listed 3 ideas for DTD, obviously I don't mean all of them should be used. :brick::lol:

2 ideas to go.

_Scar

Retheme our Treehouse to

2777499974_e9546586da.jpg

Add a dark ride on par with the new LM ride in AL.

Dr. Facillier would have his own stage show where the ultidors would be used for the Dr to make his great appearance. Show would have lots of smoke may get people wet :shrug:. The stage would be right where the Aladdin Carpets are and at night the show would feature pyro and lasers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom