Downtown Disney

We never miss DTD. It's on our MUST list. :) We too LOVE the Earn of Sandwich .. so much in fact that I took a picture of it when we were there in April 07. :ROFLOL: The World of Disney is an awesome store too. We buy everything from there instead of the parks because a) we're AP holders so we get a discount :animwink: and b) we don't have to carry it with us through the parks or use package delivery. Even my 10 year old nephew asks to go there so he can play around in the Lego store.

jiddng

Definitely go. I did the gift shopping look around at the parks and then went to DTD and pretty much found everything I wanted and bought it there and only had to carry it to my car.

You can also park at Downtown Disney and ride the busses to the parks ... saves parking (although I have an AP so I get free parking) and driving.

About the only thing that you find more of in the parks than at DTD is Figment stuff. There's definitely more Figment-related souvies at EPCOT (MouseGear and JTI gift shop) than at DTD.

Otherwise my experience has been anything you can find in the parks, can be found at DTD.

drdoom1001

What is on the menu there?
Is it on the DDP?
:slurp:
It's basically sandwiches and salads,but a good variety of them and they're good.They also have smoothies and a variety of other items .Last time I went I saw a sign that said they also serve breakfast,never been there for breakfast but I was amazed by the prices of their breakfast sandwiches,I think it was like $2.45.I think they are in the DDP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom