Downtown Disney & The Lego Store

diddy_mouse

wow! thats an awesome picture! just think about how much time went into making that...everytime i walked by the store i though about how i could never devote *that* much time constructing Legos :lol:

hollywoodhotel

bregla said:
I was there a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I loved Downtown Disney. Especially the Disney Tails shop! I got a few pics of the Lego family and their dogg. The dogs are amazing. Well, they all are but I was impressed with the dogs lol.
legofamily.JPG

legofamilydogs3.JPG

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine anybody building that!

P.S. Nice pics bregla, Thanks!

rambo

them statues must be new because i have not seen them down downtown disney before unless i did'nt notice them while i was there because of it was really busy the time i was there.

NTI2002

The Mom said:
That would be great!! I would love to see a Lego Cinderella's Castle...especially since I wouldn't have to help assemble it, store it, or put all the pieces away when it finally came down. :lol: (Can you tell I think my kids have too many Legos?)

My cousin actually has a lego scaled replica of Disneyland in his basement. It's quite impressive.

he did WDW in 6th grade and was on an ABC 7 local news blip

I should really get him to put up a webpage of it.

Pix E. Dust

For those of you hoping for some Disney-themed LEGO in the new store, I have diappointing news. Several people I have talked to have remarked about the lack of Disney-themed LEGO sets. It's seem weird seeing as this particular store is right in WDW.

brich

Some pretty cool Lego sculptures. They look great. But why on Earth did they not build "Disney" sculptures? A Lego Mickey would have been perfect. And the sea creatures, why not Nemo? I know the Lego store is not owned by Disney but one would think Disney themed sculptures in Downtown Disney would have been appropriate. Just my thoughts... :veryconfu

Steamboat_Kevin

I am glad that tent is down. I can't imagine what somebody with claustrophobia must have felt when they went in there. It was so SMALL, not to mention ugly.
Looks like the new one is really nice :sohappy:

ROTM

Lego must have the biggest groups of idiots as marketing. Does anyone know how much money they could be making if the made Disney icons/attractions into legos ? I know I would own a couple sets and so would may other people around the world. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom