Downtown Disney & The Lego Store

hollywoodhotel

ROTM said:
Lego must have the biggest groups of idiots as marketing. Does anyone know how much money they could be making if the made Disney icons/attractions into legos ? I know I would own a couple sets and so would may other people around the world. :hammer:

i'd like that:slurp:

stitch001

The new store looks Amazing. I really love how the bulding sorta looks like it was made out of legos with the different color blocks that look like bricks. That is so totaly how my lego buldings all look. and although they dont have disney creations, the world cities are amazing. and they hint to disney stuff in the paris and tokyo cities. thats kinda cool.

what I would reall love to see is a castle set. It would probley be $100 at least but man it would so be worth it.

That new lego shop is just fantastic. I turn into a kid when I go there and get to play with all the cool things. I really like how they have put a top over the building areas.

I wish there was all those bins of legos about 10 years ago when I use to be really into them. I cant wait till I go back to Downtown Disney sometime this summer so I can play with all of those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom