Downtown Disney Reopens July 9th - Tracking The Changes & Closures

LastoneOn

Most of the people who have been in charge in TDA for decades have been nothing but a series of clueless dolts. There's only a couple exceptions we know of (Ouimet, D'Amaro). I honestly don't think most of them know what they are in charge of, and they certainly have never actually used their product the way their customers do.
You know, I've been lurking here for years, well versed I guess in the discussion, the agony. And I understand but I don't understand. The kind of chaotic lurching from one spur of the moment initiative to the other just boggles the mind. There has been so much money made, wasted, and remade, I guess it just didn't matter. Suddenly it does.

Its like their biz professors had them read "Up the Organization" but forgot to counter it with the "The Peter Principle"

Sharon&Susan

Heard from a little birdie that getting into DTD required waiting 45 minutes and extended into the parking lot behind AMC. Last time I went to DTD on an incredibly busy night it only took 10 minutes at most. Anyone know waits at security have increased so dramatically?

LastoneOn

Heard from a little birdie that getting into DTD required waiting 45 minutes and extended into the parking lot behind AMC. Last time I went to DTD on an incredibly busy night it only took 10 minutes at most. Anyone know waits at security have increased so dramatically?
I didn't realize the place was so popular with those proximate to the venue.

NateD1226

Went to DTD today. Got there right at 9:40am and they let us walk right in even though it didn't officially open till 10am. World of Disney was open, so we headed into there and waited about 5 minutes in line. After that it was about 10:10am and it was starting to get busy. We headed to the Backlot Premiere Shop and waited about 15 minutes. My group left around 11:00 and the line to get in was super long and went into the parking lot (like @Sharon&Susan stated). If you want to get in without waiting, go early or near closing.

Darkbeer1

Yesterday, a TDA CM told my wife around Noon that the wait was over a hour, they were starting the 4th loop in the GCH Self Parking Lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom