Downtown Disney expansion to be officially announced Tuesday 12 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Ultimately, Burbank gave final approval to close PI. Orlando doesn't have the power to close a gated park/attraction permanently of the scope of PI without west coast signing off.

That COULD be a problem. ... I'd likely be able to keep my fanbois on the side, though, being the church and all! ;-)
yeah well once Eisner wasn't there to protect it, that's all it took. Bonehead managers strangled it until they could justify closing it to Burbank. It just took a change in management to get it approved

SirLink

Sephora, Gap, Bath & Body works, Abercrombie & Fitch, Foot locker... Just to name a few

Okay I doubt they are going for them and more like the Superdry, Topshop/Topman, etc. stores which don't have much of a hold in US. to keep Four Season guests on property.

alissafalco

Okay I doubt they are going for them and more like the Superdry, Topshop/Topman, etc. stores which don't have much of a hold in US. to keep Four Season guests on property.

I did see a Tory Burch symbol on that poster board of businesses that are coming to DTD. But then why Sephora? It seems like there will be a mix of High end to regular, but then again who knows? They will probably take whatever retailers they can get.

John

Had a thought.........it has been mentioned that it was going to take 16-19 months. Was this the expected time of the construction phase....or how long it will take to get the announcement?....just sayin'

SirLink

I did see a Tory Burch symbol on that poster board of businesses that are coming to DTD. But then why Sephora? It seems like there will be a mix of High end to regular, but then again who knows? They will probably take whatever retailers they can get.

I'm a Britt I just looked up that logo, that wasn't on the board of the retailers Disney was going after though.

alissafalco

I'm a Britt I just looked up that logo, that wasn't on the board of the retailers Disney was going after though.

Yes it was. It's the orange circular logo. I can't find what thread those 2 poster boards were posted in. Can anyone repost those logos?

SirLink

Yes it was. It's the orange circular logo. I can't find what thread those 2 poster boards were posted in. Can anyone repost those logos?

photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

Thanks Raven

SirLink

Thanks! It's the orange circular logo in the top picture in the lower left hand corner. It's a T and then an upside down T.

Again when I google Sephora that logo does not appear.

Edit: I think you have had your wires crossed I was specifically saying Sephora wasn't on the list Raven posted.

SirLink

Actually why do people, and I mean Disney fans think - Superdry is a Japanese brand? It is an English brand ... *shakes head*

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
On the lower right of those logos is "Raglan Road Expansion".

I personally love Raglan, and go at least once every time I am in WDW, but is it really busy enough to justify an expansion? It is big to begin with, and not USUALLY very crowded.

G00fyDad

The only ones I even care about are Marbles, Coca-Cola, and Marvel. Are they adding to the Lego store again? Otherwise, why list it? If they were listing current stores too then they would have added others, but they didn't. So why list Lego?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Again when I google Sephora that logo does not appear.

Edit: I think you have had your wires crossed I was specifically saying Sephora wasn't on the list Raven posted.

The orange logo is Tory Burch, which was mentioned in a previous post. I was certain sephora was on there before.

openendedsky

I'm probably the only person who cares, but I hope they keep the tea and spice shop and incorporate it into the final "Disney Springs" product.

SirLink

The only ones I even care about are Marbles, Coca-Cola, and Marvel. Are they adding to the Lego store again? Otherwise, why list it? If they were listing current stores too then they would have added others, but they didn't. So why list Lego?

As Raven said in the other thread - these are the types of retailers - whom they would like to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom