Downtown Disney District Extends to Buena Vista Street

mickEblu

I went to get pizza at Fuoco in Fullerton and stopped at DTD to buy a couple ornaments on Saturday. It was my first time walking into a Disney park since March and I felt... nothing. Literally nothing. I mean yea the ambiance and music is nice when you forget that your son is whining because he’s gotten used to the “new norm” of going to World of Disney for lollipops and thought he wasn’t getting any because we passed it. Surprisingly he’s gotten used to the notion that rides are closed and that he has to wear a mask. He even told me before we left that “we go to the store but rides are closed.” Then of course if you can forget that the rides are closed and you can’t eat or drink and that you re waiting in line for a store (I waited only 10 minutes but still) then you can have a great time. You can’t even take a sip of water out of a water bottle so I don’t see how anyone can stay for longer than an hour.

Last edited:

fctiger

So did anyone go to DTD this weekend? Guessing the crowds are next to nothing?

Saw a video on Youtube and it looked pretty quiet.

We were thinking of going on Christmas, but without having food it doesn't seem to be any point. And I guess Disney realized that themselves and it will be closed on that day now.

Jiggsawpuzzle35

After going to the Anaheim Ducks team store and Pure Hockey, I stopped by Downtown Disney for some Christmas Shopping around 445. Basically no lines at all. Walked right into DCA and pretty much every other store. The only wait I had was a 2 minute wait at OTP. It was quite enjoyable just walking around and browsing. Would have been nice to grab a corn dog but it is what it is. $10 for parking is still a joke though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom