Dont you just hate this.....?

alice

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dont you just hate this.....?

Originally posted by BeachClubVillas
OMG I looooove beagles, especially fat ones!!!!! I want one so bad but we live in the city and don't have enough room for one. You're so lucky!

Hey! He's not fat, he's just big boned! No, really, he's very solid. We think he may have some non-beagle in his ancestry, but we don't want to tell him that until he's older...

RAZORBRAD

Last year before we left I was so excited, my girlfriend whom had never been before, was ho-hum about it. I was so mad, I told her if she didnt like it then i didnt want to hear about cause I didnt want her to ruin my vacation. Well she had so much fun, that she is now counting the days till we go again this Oct. I got lucky that she enjoys it, cause if she didnt I sure would miss her.

sissa216

So my cousin came to visit me in December, and I took him to the MK for a day. He hated almost everything, and then I took him on Space Mountain (my pride and joy) and asked him what I think, and he was like "eh, it was ok but I would never have stood in line for it. Your job kinda sucks." I was so mad. Then we met up with my friends Dave and Melissa for Wishes and Spectro, and all he did was complain. I have never been so disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom