Dont you just hate this.....?

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Originally posted by blue_dragon_192
I would take all of you guys.....Maybe one day....
I have been to Disney more than 60 times. We go up for a Saturday, and just hang out at the hotels, or Fort Wilderness....
I never get bored....We even camp there with our cubscout pack.

I feel bad for the people that do not understand what Disney tried to do.....A simple smile, or a "HI" from a CM can make your whole day.....Just walking into MK, or any of the parks for that matter, and the worries of adulthood go BYE BYE.....

Blue.

where do you live?

JMishy

I would take all of you guys.....Maybe one day....
I have been to Disney more than 60 times. We go up for a Saturday, and just hang out at the hotels, or Fort Wilderness....
I never get bored....We even camp there with our cubscout pack.

Blue.

Ooooh, you are SO lucky! I've only been there once and that was my honeymoon almost three years ago. And it's going to be another 2 1/2 before I can go again. *big deep sigh* So, if you take anyone, you gotta take me.. ;)

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
I am jealous.......
We will be there in July.

And hopefully, our scout group will camp inside the Saturn V center at Cape Kennedy......Wheeeee

Oh cool ill be there in the summer from June 19th till August 22nd at WDW..maybe ill see ya there....then i gotta go back to skool....and only go on the weekends.....:cry:

Originally posted by JMishy
Ooooh, you are SO lucky! I've only been there once and that was my honeymoon almost three years ago. And it's going to be another 2 1/2 before I can go again. *big deep sigh* So, if you take anyone, you gotta take me.. ;)

My wife and I did Disney on our Honeymoon almost 13 years ago....Our 17 month old son has been to the Disney area 5 times already. He was 2 months old when he went to Universal (I have a friend that used to work there.)

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Oh cool ill be there in the summer from June 19th till August 22nd at WDW..maybe ill see ya there....then i gotta go back to skool....and only go on the weekends.....:cry:

Are you working there?
We will be up there July 15th - July 18th.
That would be cool.
Keep in touch and maybe we can hook up. You would love to hear my 8 year old tell you how everything is done on each ride...he is such an engineer's son.....
ha ha ha.

JMishy

My wife and I did Disney on our Honeymoon almost 13 years ago....Our 17 month old son has been to the Disney area 5 times already. He was 2 months old when he went to Universal (I have a friend that used to work there.)

Oh? How did that go? By the time we'll be able to go, my oldest will be 4 1/2 and my youngest will be 2 (s/he's in the belly right now ;) ). People are telling me that my kids will be too young to enjoy Disney World.

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Are you working there?
We will be up there July 15th - July 18th.
That would be cool.
Keep in touch and maybe we can hook up. You would love to hear my 8 year old tell you how everything is done on each ride...he is such an engineer's son.....
ha ha ha.

No im not working there....not yet......ill be there on a vacation with my boyfriend and my family.....lol pretty long vaca

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i am soooooo jealous. less than an hour. 11-12 hours for me (with women travelers, 13-14, sorry it is true) you know those gotta stop every rest stop.

i swear we are flying next time. but i was on a college budget. had to drive.

anyway, i took my wife back in college for her first visit (it was my 13th) and she fell in love. granted, i gave the best tour i could, showing her somethings that had been replaced over the years, etc. etc.

sorry yours didnt work out the same-doesnt look like anymore roadtrips to disney for that roommate.

Originally posted by JMishy
Oh? How did that go? By the time we'll be able to go, my oldest will be 4 1/2 and my youngest will be 2 (s/he's in the belly right now ;) ). People are telling me that my kids will be too young to enjoy Disney World.

He was awesome....we have a jogger stroller, with the baby seat...he slept for a lot of the day....

He is a wild child now.... :D

Both boys have always done well....I always believed that children mold to you life, not the other way around. They adapt to everything...

No im not working there....not yet......ill be there on a vacation with my boyfriend and my family.....lol pretty long vaca

Cool. July it is...
Then we will be back for Halloween, then camping again.
Then my wife and I are going to run the Disney Marathon again....

NashvilleMouse

ummm yea i dunno....but arent you coming to WDW soon?

We are going in April. Not soon enough. My boss is there right now. I blackberried him and told him we accidentally deleted his compensation account he has been working on. (I don't want him to have too much fun!) :lol:

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
We are going in April. Not soon enough. My boss is there right now. I blackberried him and told him we accidentally deleted his compensation account he has been working on. (I don't want him to have too much fun!) :lol:

well thats pretty soon!!!!!!!!

77johnson77

I know what ya mean, I know lots of people that went to WDW, and they didnt like it as much as me., I guess you have to be a certain person, my whole family loves it , and we all have the child inside even though I am the kid. WDW how can u not like it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom