Dont you just hate this.....?

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
When you bring someone to WDW for there first time.....you have been there a million times and apprecaite all the little things and they just think its so boring and for little kids!!!!!!!!!!

Last week i brought my roommate over for the day to Magic Kingdom and she hated it. She did not appreciate the story lines of the rides or the little sayings that i repeated to myself....like everyone does. She thought the rides were boring and all for little kids. This really ticked me off because she couldnt see the culture and beauty of WDW.....i mean i was not going to force her to like it....BUT come on........well i had a blast like i always do...but it mad my trip a little crappy........:mad:

I guess im better off going with people that appreacite Walt Disney and his imgination!! He created one hell of a place!!

Anyone else have a similiar expericence?:lookaroun

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
When you bring someone to WDW for there first time.....you have been there a million times and apprecaite all the little things and they just think its so boring and for little kids!!!!!!!!!!

Last week i brought my roommate over for the day to Magic Kingdom and she hated it. She did not appreciate the story lines of the rides or the little sayings that i repeated to myself....like everyone does. She thought the rides were boring and all for little kids. This really ticked me off because she couldnt see the culture and beauty of WDW.....i mean i was not going to force her to like it....BUT come on........well i had a blast like i always do...but it mad my trip a little crappy........:mad:

I guess im better off going with people that appreacite Walt Disney and his imgination!! He created one hell of a place!!

yeah it kinda drags down your entire experience when you're with someone who doesnt appriciate the magic.

The past 2 times Ive had to FIGHT to go on Peter Pan's Flight because the other people we were with couldnt be bothered to wait in line for something that didnt go faster than 10 mph
:hurl:

AliciaLuvzDizne

although i have to give them this: all week they kept singing "its a great big beautiful tommorow...shinning at the end of every day"
:sohappy:

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav

I would suggest you find a new friend. This one is obviously broken.

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Re: Re: Dont you just hate this.....?

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
yeah it kinda drags down your entire experience when you're with someone who doesnt appriciate the magic.

The past 2 times Ive had to FIGHT to go on Peter Pan's Flight because the other people we were with couldnt be bothered to wait in line for something that didnt go faster than 10 mph
:hurl:

Thats what i had......she was like where are all the coasters???? i was like this is a THEME PARK.....not just a park that throws coasters all over the place........oh well we did not even go on slower rides like PotC or HM...which sucked because they are so good....she thought it was a dumb concept for slow rides....i dunno

BUT she did really like Phillarmagic....is guess because of the songs

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Re: Re: Dont you just hate this.....?

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
I would suggest you find a new friend. This one is obviously broken.

LOL shes my roommate i cant find another one.....lol

OMG I LOVE YOUR WILLIAM HUNG AVATOR!!!!!!! she bangs she bangs

wdwfan22

While I love Disney, I have come to realize that its not for everyone. I’ve been with friends before that just weren’t impressed at all. I’ve even got a few family members who appreciated it, but will never return. So what ever makes you happy. I'm happy just being their by myself :D

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwfan22
While I love Disney, I have come to realize that its not for everyone. I’ve been with friends before that just weren’t impressed at all. I’ve even got a few family members who appreciated it, but will never return. So what ever makes you happy. I'm happy just being their by myself :D

True thats what i have taken outta the experience....but it is a little dissappointing cause we go to school only an hour away and we could go whenever we wanted!!! But since she really did not like it......we just go to Busch Gardens now..which is fine...but no WDW

JMishy

My parents were a lot like that. I begged them to take me to Disney World during my childhood years, but they turned their noses up at it. My dad always said "Get your husband to take you on your honeymoon.". Finally, when I got married, I went to Disney World on my honeymoon! I was afraid that longing to go and my dreams of what it would be like would be better than the actual thing and I would be disappointed. NO WAY! I was in such awe and excitement the entire time and it was far beyond anything I could have imagined. So, I can't understand how people, like my parents and your roomate, couldn't just fall in love with Disney World. Eh, more for me then... :slurp:

We went with some friends of ours....The guys is a germ freak. Every time we were in a line, and his wife held a handrail, he would freak out. The we went to an all you can eat dinner in EPCOT. The wife was compltley afraid of the characters in costime (chip and dale.......)
Well, we never went back with them again....Good thing our two boys love Disney.....

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Originally posted by blue_dragon_192
We went with some friends of ours....The guys is a germ freak. Every time we were in a line, and his wife held a handrail, he would freak out. The we went to an all you can eat dinner in EPCOT. The wife was compltley afraid of the characters in costime (chip and dale.......)
Well, we never went back with them again....Good thing our two boys love Disney.....

Yeah that would ________ me off too.......

I would take all of you guys.....Maybe one day....
I have been to Disney more than 60 times. We go up for a Saturday, and just hang out at the hotels, or Fort Wilderness....
I never get bored....We even camp there with our cubscout pack.

I feel bad for the people that do not understand what Disney tried to do.....A simple smile, or a "HI" from a CM can make your whole day.....Just walking into MK, or any of the parks for that matter, and the worries of adulthood go BYE BYE.....

Blue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom