Don't forget Travel Channel tonight!

testtrackalumni

Original Poster
For those of you who care about the Travel Channel specials, remember there is a new one called "Disney Holiday Magic with Samantha Brown" on tonight at 8pm EST. Just thought I'd remind everyone.

:xmas:

testtrackalumni

Original Poster
I leave for WDW at 6am CST tommorrow morning so what better way to kick it off then a NEW travel channel special on the eve of my trip! Couldn't have been better timing!

sarajo

This is actually a NEW special, which will be really nice for a change! I know that there is supposed to be a segment on the Osborne Family lights with scenes from the display. Samantha Brown was on property recently to film the segments. I'm anxious to see it!

Shere_Khan

A friend was asking me, is the travel channel on basic cable or do you need the cable with all the channels?

I have Comcast Digital Cable and we have the travel channel, but I have no idea if it is available to people who do not have this. Any help would be appreciated.

LeeSeeBabe

A friend was asking me, is the travel channel on basic cable or do you need the cable with all the channels?

I have Comcast Digital Cable and we have the travel channel, but I have no idea if it is available to people who do not have this. Any help would be appreciated.

I have Comcast basic cable which is like 70 or so channels and we get the Travel Channel.

LeeSeeBabe

Someone a while ago posted this site which someone (not me) puts a lot of work into:

http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon

They list all the upcoming shows and what channel they are on if they have any relation to Disney.

Makes a great bookmark... :xmas:

AWwwWW, come on now!!! Travel Channels schedule listing is very confusing and I spent quite a while getting all of the times for the show :cry:. Oh well. Just more time away from my studying I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom