Donald revs up candidacy on Super Tuesday

kennygman

Original Poster
My good friend Donald isn't going down without a fight, but does he ever? Even though recent polls have him 'tailing' other candidates and some have accused him of quacking the rules, he is pleading for your vote on this super Tuesday. Don for CMO in 2008!

http://www.donaldcmo.com/

[starting qua-hack] ... ftp access: user/donald pw/****
[15:22 EST] -
Donald Dream CMO ...hopefully I didn't leave a trace of my Qua-hack into the DreamCMO site. Hopefully no one will find out about my upcoming Qua-hack on Feb 11th - Donald :)

PKD

Sorry, I'm aware that it was created by Disney (I assume) just meant in general that "they" did a good job on it.

I support him as well. Plus, why stop at CMO? Super Tuesday anyone?!?!?!?!

Captain Hank

Wow, fun stuff. I e-mailed my letter of support to him ( donaldduck@donaldcmo.com ) and got this message. I love the bit at the end:

Donald Duck said:
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your support in my impending role as the first Disney Parks Chief Magic Official!

Since everyone knows I will be the CMO, there is no need to visit DreamCMO.com and watch videos from the other applicants. They don't stand a chance against me!

Your Pal,

Donald Duck

(Donald Duck Approved This Message)

kennygman

Original Poster
The Don feels confident based on queue line exit polls that he took key delegates in red, blue, orange, yellow and white states last night. His message to eliminate the rats in current leadership and "Trust the Duck" seems to have hit home with his constituency. He looks forward to upcoming primaries and is confident that he will be given the opportunity to promote his bill to the people.

Vote The Don in '08!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom