Donald revs up candidacy on Super Tuesday

DisneyDrum

I have to say..props to the Disney internet group who's working on this stuff. The videos on youtube, photos on flikr, and this really amusing Donald for CMO campaign shows there's at least some people at Disney who know how to do online marketing. It's a change from the company who can't update their own bland website...

kennygman

Original Poster
THE DONALD finally arrived after a tough flight in last night due to a freak March snowstorm in Southern Okieland. He looks a bit haggard, due to a temperature climb today of 20 degrees (I'm melting, I'm melting!)

An important message from THE DONALD:
Wack, wack, wack, wa, wa, wack, wa, wack-wack, wa-wa-wa.
Translation: I'm very saddened that I've served THE SPONSORS faithfully for so many years and I've been left out in the cold when it comes to the CMO position. Don't worry, you've not heard the last of this duck! I may even join KTP's campaign for Barhillabamacain!

Here's a few photos from today's presser:
100_3539.jpg

100_3540.jpg

100_3541.jpg

100_3542.jpg

kennygman

Original Poster
We've just been put under a Winter Storm Warning for tomorrow. It was just supposed to be rainy, but now a cold front has zoomed down. My little one was praying for "more snow, more snow, more snow!" We're in a range of 4-8 inches. That would be plenty to make a replica of Cinderella Castle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom