dole whips?

will341

Original Poster
after reading these forums ive heard alot about these dole whips..and ive been to disney a ton and ive never ever had one..from what ive read they are found at the Polynesian and they are good..am i correct in where i can find them so i can get one the next time im there in june!!

ImaYoyo

after reading these forums ive heard alot about these dole whips..and ive been to disney a ton and ive never ever had one..from what ive read they are found at the Polynesian and they are good..am i correct in where i can find them so i can get one the next time im there in june!!
They're actually found at Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom. Aloha Isle is the name of the shop.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
They're actually found at Adventureland in the Magic Kindom. Aloha Isle is the name of the shop.

Yep, and they are phenomenal. Make sure you get the duo thing, with the pineapple yogurt AND the juice....It's one of my favourite parts of my disney trip each year!

Have Fun!

Kyle

WDWRLD

Yes they are in Adventureland and are great. If you walk from the hub just look for the line of people just before Swiss Family Treehouse.

wdwmomof3

Thats funny, a friend of mine is leaving for Disney next Friday and I told her about the Dole Whip. I have never had one but from what I have read about them on here they must be great. I can't wait to try one myself.:slurp:

eagles

i finally got one, this past trip, i got the dole whip float. it is very good. nice refreshment for a hot early afternoon.

Missin_Disney

i finally got one, this past trip, i got the dole whip float. it is very good. nice refreshment for a hot early afternoon.

yep they are fab, we go for the float every time and have done for at least the past 10 visits, rest assured youwill not be dissappointed.

We normally get ours at the end of the day before we go grab our 'piece o kerb' for the evening parade :hammer:

erasure fan1

I had one for the first time on our last trip because of this board. They are good, but not the best treat in Disney.

**runs away to avoid being hit with rocks**

:lol:

ImaYoyo

I had one for the first time on our last trip because of this board. They are good, but not the best treat in Disney.

**runs away to avoid being hit with rocks**

:lol:
agreed. VERY good, but not the best. I still say zebra domes are one of the best at WDW, and Palo's chocolate soufle on the cruise line.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
At the new captain cook's? Wow, don't know how I missed that!!! I'm at the poly all the time. Almost once a week. Thanks for the tip.
The Dole whips at Captain Cooks are also self serve so you can play the "how high can I build my Dole Whip tower" game.:slurp:

disney magic 06

My thoughts exactly. I had never even heard of dole whips until I started reading these boards so I was really looking forward to trying one on our last visit in March. They are refreshing and tasty but nothing special. Maybe I was expecting too much. I much prefer the zebra domes or even the cookie sandwiches.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom