dole whips?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
My thoughts exactly. I had never even heard of dole whips until I started reading these boards so I was really looking forward to trying one on our last visit in March. They are refreshing and tasty but nothing special. Maybe I was expecting too much. I much prefer the zebra domes or even the cookie sandwiches.

I feel kinda the same. They are good, don't get me wrong, but they just aren't that amazing to me.

pacochran

Can't wait to try it, as I have heard so many good things about them. Was going to do it last year, but because of scheduling we only did MK at the Christmas party and they weren't open for that so I was little disappointed. But this year definitely going to try.

PigletIsMyCat

I've never been able to get pineapple ice or pineapple ice cream where I used to live. The idea of a float made with pineapple soft serve ice cream and fresh pineapple juice is awesome!! I think that's why it's so great to some of us: you can't get anything like it anywhere else. It's easily ohe of my favorite only-available-at-WDW treats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom