Does the new Nemo ride at the living seas have fast pass?

mitchk

Original Poster
I'm headed to the World May 20th for my honeymoon, and I was going to hit EPCOT first (we have reservations at Canada for dinner), and I was hoping to check out the Nemo and friends ride, so is there a fast pass for it? I always use fast pass if the wait is longer than 25 minutes. I also can't wait to see the revamped Mexico ride (that's usually the first ride I hit at EPCOT, margarita in hand). Anyway, fast pass, or not anyone? :veryconfu

Cinderella1976

Hey Neighbor :wave: I don't think there is a fastpass for Nemo @ Epcot. We went on the ride about five times during our last trip in December '06 and I don't ever remember seeing a fastpass for it but we always were able to walk right on with about 5-10 min wait time. The ride is always is always in motion (like the haunted mansion) and it is not that long of a ride so the wait times shouldn't be all that long. It was a really cute ride - have fun!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
No - no FP. There isn`t really a need; it`s a basic Omnimover - with no preshow elements beforehand in holding - and so continuously loads and unloads.

mitchk

Original Poster
Thanks. I had a feeling there was no FP for it. I watched a video of it, and noticed it was an omnimover, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks again :wave: Hey Cinderella1976, what part of South Jersey are you from? It's good to see a fellow NJ resident on the boards :D

mitchk

Original Poster
Ha, your right down the rode. Hope your enjoying the snow. Have a magical day, see ya :wave:

beachclubbasics

Another fellow NJer...

HI all! LBI area here.

We're going to WDW in August...good to know about the Nemo FP situation. Is it a decent ride? Last time we were there (7/2006) the ride was still under construction.

mitchK: congrats!

RonAnnArbor

I've been there at both peak and non-peak in the past few months, and there has never been a line longer than 5 - 10 minutes for the attraction - plus, it is a pretty themed line - love the "neon" waves under the boat. Enjoy - the attraction is cute. (NOTE: NOT WORTH more than 10 minute wait - if line is at 25 minutes of more, go back a half hour later)

Yanks07

Waited on line New Years Eve (which went outside to underneath the covered walk way to the fountain) and only took 45 mins. The line for that attraction moves very fast.

davinakb

We rode it last Saturday afternoon, probably the busiest time of day (esp. with Soarin' having hour-long waits) and we only waited about 20-25 minutes or so. Cute ride, nice waiting area.

RonAnnArbor

Actually, it's not like Peter Pan...because the ride uses the omnimover technology (like on Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth) they don't really need to slow it down or hold it for wheelchairs, etc - there is a much longer entry/exit area.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Just like Peter Pan huh?
Peter Pan isn`t a basic Omnimover; hence the ride system and queue issues. Funnily enough, WDWs is a continuous loader (though varies it`s load/unload speed and spacing) and DLPs is a start-stop system. Both have FP. Must be it`s popularity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom