Does no one goto disney quest anymore?

kasey1988

Ive ready threw a lot of trip reports and no one seems to goto disney quest. Is it not worth it anymore? Ive gone on my last two trips, and its not great but its fun to look at for an hour (i would never pay out of pocket for it tho).
Is there anythig new an exciting or is it getting run down?

EPCOT.nut

Like I've posted many times before (being an 80's arcade geek girl) the classic arcade games are certainly worth the price of admission since they are all on free play and most of those old games cannot be found in the wild any more.

Unfortunately many of my faves were in such disrepair that I had to leave and drown my sorrows across the way at House of Blues. :lol: Which I actually enjoyed more than DQ.

Upvote 0

CaptainAshley

I still think DQ a great rainy day activity, especially if you've exhausted the parks already. I don't know if you could spend more than like, 3-4 hours (tops) in there, but it's still a nice visit. Plus I usually stay at P.O Riverside and like taking the Sassagoula Ferry whenever there's a reason. Plus, I've heard rumors that it's going to close and be converted into one of those mega 5 floor ESPN zones sometime in the near future too, so just in case this rumor proves true, for anyone who's never been, I'd head over there to see what it's all about.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Original Poster
Like I've posted many times before (being an 80's arcade geek girl) the classic arcade games are certainly worth the price of admission since they are all on free play and most of those old games cannot be found in the wild any more.

Unfortunately many of my faves were in such disrepair that I had to leave and drown my sorrows across the way at House of Blues. :lol: Which I actually enjoyed more than DQ.

ohhh i forgot about house of blues being in dtd! is it 21 and over do you know?

Upvote 0

Philo

I go every visit but only because admission is included in the UK tickets. I'm only ever there for an hour or so until I get too frustrated. I love games but other than the lift and a certain few games, I just don't enjoy the atmosphere that much.

Upvote 0

PrincessAshley

Disney Quest is nasty...

I went this summer with my family, and we were all extremely dissapointed with disney quest. It's dark, noisy, and all of the technology is very behind the times. The TV Screens are big screens from it looks like the early 2000's. It's germy and full of people... just a terrible experience.

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

I don' generally like to go to DQ. The way I look at it, we leave the north for warmer weather, so why be indoors playing games. I have to say I do enjoy the pirate ship battle though.

Upvote 0

wilkeliza

I went on this last trip because we were at the world for 8 days and on our off day wanted something to do outside of the parks. We spend 4 hours inside I think. We mostly stuck to the pin ball machines and to the Buzz bumper cars. The bumper cars were the best park except for the teenagers who kept flipping people off even children. I didn't pay to go so I can't tell you if it is worth the price but if you get a ticket that includes it anyways it is worth the trip to play the pinball machines.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom