Does anyone else think...

sublimesting

One big difference is that one ride will have animatronics and the other won't. Also one is likely to have dwarves whilst the other does not. This is usually a plus at any event.

splashtest

I tend to believe this coaster is going to be similar to the Crush coaster in Paris....different themeing of course, but similar mechanics.

Enchantâmes

No they are not similar, plus who cares? I am really get sick of all this complaining whenever a new attraction is announced! First we all of those people complaining that the princess meet and greets suck so we need another ride (a rollercoaster no less). Now we a get a new rollercoaster ride (a possible E ticket) and several of you are up in arms because its too similar to BTM which is ridiculous. If you don't like the mine train ride coming in 2012 then don't ride it, go ride something else. Hell just protest the whole resort and go to Universal I really don't care. Be grateful that MK is even getting a new rollercoaster/dark ride to begin with.

And one more thing, where are all of these avatar-less people on here coming from?

zooey

No they are not similar, plus who cares? I am really get sick of all this complaining whenever a new attraction is announced! First we all of those people complaining that the princess meet and greets suck so we need another ride (a rollercoaster no less). Now we a get a new rollercoaster ride (a possible E ticket) and several of you are up in arms because its too similar to BTM which is ridiculous. If you don't like the mine train ride coming in 2012 then don't ride it, go ride something else. Hell just protest the whole resort and go to Universal I really don't care. Be grateful that MK is even getting a new rollercoaster/dark ride to begin with.

And one more thing, where are all of these avatar-less people on here coming from?

Rapunzel is pretty.

ZmBe13

everyone is getting so hung up on the fact it has "coaster tracks" so it must be a thrilling roller coaster:shrug:

the coaster tracks and cars are simply a means to move you through the ride, it doesnt have to be a traditional coaster, theres probably going to be show scenes throughout, so you wouldnt want to be moving too fast or you wouldnt see anything. its going to be in fantasyland so theres no big drops, so they found another way to make exciting, the cars are gonna swing around. it will be a unique ride, and when its finished it wont need to be "thrilling" it will just be alot of FUN and thats all it needs to be:D

ryanduggers

I think that this ride will be more like Splash without the water and the big drops. Splash has slow parts with animatronics and other parts with minor thrills. I think the comparison should be to think more like Splash and less like BTMRR.

My 2 cents.

CastleBound

I think that this ride will be more like Splash without the water and the big drops. Splash has slow parts with animatronics and other parts with minor thrills. I think the comparison should be to think more like Splash and less like BTMRR.

My 2 cents.

Yea I was thinking it would be like Splash also. Especially the music factor, kinda like a sing along. I see it being slower with maybe the outdoor parts a little faster.

wizards8507

Original Poster

Wow way to not overreact or anything.

Enchantâmes

Wow way to not overreact or anything.
Really? Creating a thread to complain about how a new slow family mine ride through the classic scenes of Snow White featuring songs and swinging vehicles; a runaway mine train through an abandoned and Haunted set of mines in Big Thunder Mountain which is set in the middle of the desert are too "similar" to be in one park is not being at tad redonkulous? :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom