Does anyone else think this is funny?

i apologize to anyone who may have a legitimate need for a scooter, but one time we were at epcot very early (prior to ws opening-like 9am), and we saw a group of about 8 people on scooters and hubby leans over to me and says "posse up!". maybe it was one of those you-had-to-be-there kind of moments but to me it was hilarious. it was if they were a rogue band of scooter misfits out to conquer epcot.
of course these individuals were not in any manner behaving like the video, but in our warped minds it was still funny.

little sick and twisted here in the D...:p

DRJJH1

Original Poster
Would any of you said anything to her? I might have said "Excuse me....are you having an emergency? No. Then please stop hitting that horn--everyone here would really appreciate it!:drevil: "

Joepic

hahahahha! I have to agree, that was pretty funny. I like things like this. They make me laugh for some reason. It's funny seeing that old lady trying to push through on her scooter. I love her facial expression!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Maybe I should take an air horn with me so when I don't think people are moving fast enough, I can just give a blast or two. :lol:
K8AIRHORN_TN.jpg

tnchefbear

wasn't it perfectly obvious that all those people had conspired to get in her way and keep her against her will in the park... :lookaroun

but personally, I think she missed her afternoon nap :hammer: :ROFLOL: :brick:

raven

Oh my god! That is ridiculous. I've seen some people on scooters before (acting rudely) but never like that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I have! And the person who is the the rudest scooter driver is actually a part of this site. But I can't say who. :zipit:

The video was great though! :wave:

hrcollectibles

i apologize to anyone who may have a legitimate need for a scooter, but one time we were at epcot very early (prior to ws opening-like 9am), and we saw a group of about 8 people on scooters and hubby leans over to me and says "posse up!". maybe it was one of those you-had-to-be-there kind of moments but to me it was hilarious. it was if they were a rogue band of scooter misfits out to conquer epcot.
of course these individuals were not in any manner behaving like the video, but in our warped minds it was still funny.

little sick and twisted here in the D...:p

Thats a biker gang....lol.. the Scooter Angels

hrcollectibles

Guys I am sorry my relative acted that way.. She was upset because we told her if she was good she could ride Mr. Toads Wild ride and 20,00 Leagues under the sea.... Again We are sorry:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom