Does anyone else love Test Track?

Scuttle

Original Poster
I honestly can say after riding Test Track 2 days ago that it's one of my favorite rides in all of WDW. Does anyone else love Test Track? It's such a cool ride. the technology and engineering that went into it are crazy. I also think the theming and idea was genius. Also I have no problem for losing WOM for a ride this incredible. Horizons and mission space is a whole other story though. Any thoughts on Test Track?

I like Test Track alot. I don't think it has the story that alot of the rides Disney is famous for have, but a great thrill ride none the less.

janoimagine

I honestly can say after riding Test Track 2 days ago that it's one of my favorite rides in all of WDW. Does anyone else love Test Track? It's such a cool ride. the technology and engineering that went into it are crazy. I also think the theming and idea was genius. Also I have no problem for losing WOM for a ride this incredible. Horizons and mission space is a whole other story though. Any thoughts on Test Track?

I think it's a great ride ... However, being from the motor city, and working under contract for General Motors from time to time, and my better half working for them directly ... we are both embarrassed by the pre-show films showing out-dated footage of cars in the test facility, I know new footage exists, I have worked on it! It's needs a re-fresh/facelift to make it more current, and something that is more than a new Camaro in the exit on the way to the gift shop. :D

SAV

My whole family loves the ride. Son is 6 and wants to go on it over and over again. My wife who isn't into "rides" loves it. 10 yo Daughter is willing to ride single just so she can go on it more often.

Are there things that aren't perfect...yep. But I don't let them get me down.

dave&di

When I first visited WDW in 2008, I did not/ would not! have ridden TT. I don't do coasters (TMRR is my limit!) or any thing that might make me vomit! I would wait outside while my DB rode the single rider line.

When I re-visited last Sept, I made a point of doing things I had avoided last time. I rode TT approx 5 or 6 times! I was always dubious of the final stretch but that is the best bit! I also like the part when the lorry comes head on but apart from that, the build up isn't any thing special,, but I still love it. Its my favourite ride at Future world, but then I won't do MS or SOAT so it does'nt leave me much options!.

WDW2010

On my first trip to WDW just about exactly one year to date, Test Track was my first "Thrill" ride at WDW. Just like most people I'm not much of a thrill ride fan and have second thoughts. With my girlfriend, her parents, sister and friend there I was dragged onto it. Thankfully I was and I enjoyed every moment of it. The wait was pretty ridiculous and I only road it once (Waited in line well over an hour) This year on my trip next month I'm going to try to ride TT ATLEAST ..4 times? :ROFLOL:

Matt and Kelly

I think it is a good ride, but not one of my favorites or anything. I do enjoy riding it, though not as much as say Soarin'. My wife, on the otherhand, loves Test Track.

WDW2010

I think it is a good ride, but not one of my favorites or anything. I do enjoy riding it, though not as much as say Soarin'. My wife, on the otherhand, loves Test Track.

That's funny I haven't road Soarin' and I can't wait. Maybe my thoughts on TT will be the same as yours. As of right now with everything I've read with Soarin' that may be the case.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I like it... okay I love it! But I would've probably liked World of Motion better as I prefer dark rides over thrill rides.

imagineer boy

I can understand some of the resentment to it because it replaced an immersive attraction with animatronics, but its still a lot of fun. I agree it could use some plussing, but its still a heck of a lot of fun.

juniorthomas

It is a great ride. Nowhere else could 65 miles an hour seem fun!

Also, I still cringe when I get in the corrosives testing area. Its just lightbulbs I know, but it gets me everytime.

H2Opolo15

Personally I really don't like Test Track. The line is the best part. Other than that, I guess the thrill was taken out of it when I turned 16 and drove a car with the windows down for the first time.... Just my 2c

datw@epcot

Does a woodchuck chuck wood?

Test track is great when its actually operating...

JillC LI

I love Test Track because I'm a chicken, and I can get that rush of thrill from the speed without having to deal with drops or loops or darkness. Just plain old speed for a few delightful seconds.

Jeff456

Yeah I think it's great, have been on it loads of times and its one of very few 'thrill' rides that my mum actually likes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom