Does anyone else love Test Track?

Oddysey

I like Test Track very much, but I prefer WOM. I know Im in the minority when compared to the general public, but I would never replace an extemely immersive dark ride that has large number of AA's for a thrill ride.

Kev1417

i personally don't get how the ride is so popular....especially with people who drive to Disney. i can just picture them saying "Man, that's a long drive. Let's go ride an attraction where you sit in a car." I agree with the previous poster, if you drive a car where is the thrill. Heck, everyone in Chicago drives faster than 65mph on the highway anyways. The only cool part of the ride in my opinion is the over banked turns. But the ride isn't worth anything over a 20 minute wait in my opinion. If you enjoy it great! I do prefer Mission Space over the ride. Different strokes for different folks.

H2Opolo15

i personally don't get how the ride is so popular....especially with people who drive to Disney. i can just picture them saying "Man, that's a long drive. Let's go ride an attraction where you sit in a car." I agree with the previous poster, if you drive a car where is the thrill. Heck, everyone in Chicago drives faster than 65mph on the highway anyways. The only cool part of the ride in my opinion is the over banked turns. But the ride isn't worth anything over a 20 minute wait in my opinion. If you enjoy it great! I do prefer Mission Space over the ride. Different strokes for different folks.

Couldn't agree more!:sohappy:

hansel1

It's a great ride that I never miss when in epcot. When the ride is working properly it is great fun. I rode TT 5 time this past january and only one time did all the effects work (in-car dashboard, breaking cones and truck). Two of the other times we literally creeped through the hills and truck section. Not real thrilling when you can walk through that section faster than the car is driving.

Still one of my favorites!

NYwdwfan

Every time I ride I expect the hill to be the beginning of a roller coaster - even though mentally I know it stops. It scared the heck out of my 5 year old - and he LOVED it. The best part was the girl behind us SCREAMING through the whole ride and my son telling me he was laughing...AT HER...and not at the ride. Definitely a fun ride to enjoy with the kids (still can't get my daughter on it - she's 7 - and I guess takes after me :D)

John

I skipped this ride the my last three trips to WDW...need I say more. How anybody could wait in the line for more then twenty minutes is beyond me. But hey, atleast they are not in line for soarin'.

420WDW MONSTER

Didnt really like it at all! Waited forever in line and it was very short i thought it was going to be a fast ride it only went fast for a second, glad to ride it once but proly never again

also rode soaring in california adventure opening weekend never rode it again

juniorthomas

Didnt really like it at all! Waited forever in line and it was very short i thought it was going to be a fast ride it only went fast for a second, glad to ride it once but proly never again

also rode soaring in california adventure opening weekend never rode it again

The line can be long, but its at least worth a fastpass. Or maybe try the single rider line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom