Do you want to build a new resort?

DinoInstitute

I think Disney, perhaps near the studios, but what do you mean for the last question? Like a pool area or gift shop? if so, i'd like one of those two!

Also, what is the theme??

DinoInstitute

No, I mean this is a whole new resort like parks and DTD area and hotels, like the whole WDW complex, but somewhere else in the world
OOOOHHHHH:hilarious:

Haha oh well cool! Well then in that case- Disney, *location* I really don't know where:D and perhaps I can contribute some designs for a park

Matt7187

Original Poster
I think that an MK style park would be a bit too...obvious, so my vote goes towards Uni or a non-MK-styled Disney park. Though, if you guys want to go with something else that's totally fine with me.
It can have more than one park. If we have enough people, 3 or so can have their own park, and the rest can do some hotels or a DTD area

DinoInstitute

Do we want to use an existing theme, like MK, Epcot, Hollywood, Nature/Adventure, DisneySea, or a DCA type park, or do we want to come up with a new idea all together??

Matt7187

Original Poster
Do we want to use an existing theme, like MK, Epcot, Hollywood, Nature/Adventure, DisneySea, or a DCA type park, or do we want to come up with a new idea all together??
You can use one of those or come up with a totally new idea. It is all up to what you guys want to do

DinoInstitute

Well I think that we should at least have 1 one of the parks be a Magic Kingdom style park. The others are up to you guys.
Yes, welcome! As for your post, I agree- if we have multiple parks we should have a MK style, but we need to try and find a cool way differentiate it.

Matt7187

Original Poster
Is it too late to join, or can I jump right in?
You can come on in for sure!

Okay guys, we have come to a conclusion made by me for this to be a Disney resort in Australia. Everyone, please claim what you want to do. I would like to have 3 parks, 1 water park, 1 downtown disney area, and 2 hotels or so. If you have any other ideas, please share!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom