DO YOU THINK THE C.O.P. BE CLOSED?

• YES

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • NO

Votes: 37 90.2%

• Total voters

Tramp

Originally posted by MrPromey

Tramp, do you offer private lessons in telling people how to go to h#ll so nicely that they'll ask you for directions? If so, sign me up... :D

Mr. P...

Some things money can't buy...it takes years of on-the-job experience ....and it doesn't hurt if you're a natural a-hole either.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Tramp

I voted no for all the reasons I cited in another post of similar nature somewhere on this message board.

Hey...MickeyMoose15

I just wanted to let you know that you are using the same name and avatar of another Mickeymoose15 who recently resign from the board...:rolleyes: What a coinkydink!

Hey Tramp, didn't you read that post I put. I said I'd be checking back on the board and I wasn't unregistering just yet!

Even so! You can't get rid of me!!! :D

Tramp

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15

Hey Tramp, didn't you read that post I put. I said I'd be checking back on the board and I wasn't unregistering just yet!

Hiya Mooooooooose....

Welcome back...it's great to see you again...I hope your brief hiatus was rewarding...
by the way, someone else is using your name and avatar...you better check it out!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
LOL!! :D

Very Funny! I thought that I was going to leave because I just joined another discussion board and wasn't going to get much time here. Seems that I have more time then I thought.

markymark

Very Funny! I thought that I was going to leave because I just joined another discussion board and wasn't going to get much time here. Seems that I have more time then I thought.

Oh GOOD! I can sleep well now. Hang on, I'm just going to set off some fireworks

Tramp

Are you saying that we are second choice?

Or...is this a michael jackson moon walk out of a bad decision?

Tramp

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL...Tramp, you are too much. :)

thank you for admiring me!;)

I would just hate it if Moose made a decision without weighing the level of affection we have expressed for him!

Mark is gonna have to hold off on setting off those chinese noisemakers while Mr. Ambiguity holds us in suspense.:rolleyes:

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tramp

thank you for admiring me!;)

I would just hate it if Moose made a decision without weighing the level of affection we have expressed for him!

Mark is gonna have to hold off on setting off those chinese noisemakers while Mr. Ambiguity holds us in suspense.:rolleyes:

What is there not to admire?
:)

Maria

Please tell us which one, so we can also check it out! Who knows....we may enroll there too...:rolleyes:

mightyduck

Originally posted by Maria

Please tell us which one, so we can also check it out! Who knows....we may enroll there too...:rolleyes:

You know, MrP was just saying maybe we should all find that other site and leave here without telling Moose...might be easier. ;)

Maria

Originally posted by mightyduck

You know, MrP was just saying maybe we should all find that other site and leave here without telling Moose...might be easier. ;)

Someone else who reads my mind... I´m getting worried...:( ;)

Not unless Disney wants to see the largest outcry ever in its history for a ride/attraction closure! Shame on you for the thought goofyfordisney or is it goofyinthehead? ;)

JAY-ROD

Yeah your right! We cant get rid of you. But the boss can. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom