Do you plan like this?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So part of my time off ( I have 10 days off ) I am going to be planning our Feb trip! I have touring plans so I have estimated EMH and hours. The final will be printed in color. :) Hee hee I love the planning part! Just need those confirmed hours for Feb to be posted and then making ADR's on the 25th! Woo Hoo

20130726_152857.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
OMG! We must be related LOL I've already started going over my notes from June, to start planning my next trip and I'm not sure when I'm goingo_O Never too early to start planning your next trip! I'm so crazy I have one suitcase put aside for nothing but Disney stuff! There's always a few items in it!:D

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
OMG! We must be related LOL I've already started going over my notes from June, to start planning my next trip and I'm not sure when I'm goingo_O Never too early to start planning your next trip! I'm so crazy I have one suitcase put aside for nothing but Disney stuff! There's always a few items in it!:D

HA! I totally understand! We are related!! I have a Disney bin...or things that ONLY go to Disney! And its always ready...just in case. :)

Upvote 0

boilerpicc

Wow, our planning for our February trip consisted of a call to reserve our room.
We do plan to make 2 ADRs (something we've not done in a couple years) in
August. The rest is easy. We go to Epcot first and last day and whatever happens
in between, happens.

I'm with this strategy. We leave in 31 days and have only made 1 ADR. Sorry if I just made your brains explode :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Does Touring Plans provide historical Hours for the parks?

I have not looked specifically for a date in history to get the levels but they use the past numbers to predict the hours in the future and I find them to be almost always accurate. Also, give predications on how crowded parks will be based on numbers in the past and patterns. I really find them so helpful. :)

Upvote 0

nolatron

I've got a 3-tab spreadsheet we use for our trips. 1 tab for the schedule, reservations and budget, 1 tab for meal break downs (location, items & price. Totals flow into budget section), and 1 tab for snacks (works just like meals).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom