Do you like the new soap and shampoo at the resorts?

thomas998

I cannot stand the new smell. Do not understand why they would switch the scents.

Anyone else????
I actually like it.

I'm guessing they put out a contract and you are smelling the shampoo from the cheapest option available. I have no idea how long they negotiate supply contracts but I wouldn't be surprised if it was several years before it might change again.

Upvote 0

bsiev1977

I actually like it.

I'm guessing they put out a contract and you are smelling the shampoo from the cheapest option available. I have no idea how long they negotiate supply contracts but I wouldn't be surprised if it was several years before it might change again.
I've gotten in the habit of bringing my own soap/shampoo when I travel. Get some of those 3oz reusable bottles from Walmart.

Upvote 0

satchamo

Original Poster
Yes, thats the one.

The new H20 soap smells like cascade diswashing detergent.

and yes, they will prob not change the soaps again for years......

I would take the turkey leg soap over the new one.....HA!

Upvote 0

J_Carioca

I really miss the old H2O one. I loooooved the smell, so clean and fresh. The new one is not bad in and of itself, but much worse than the old one. Makes me sad. I still have old bottles of the old one and when I open them up I'm transported to Disney in my mind.

Upvote 0

Disneymom201

I love both the smell & the look of the new shampoo. I took some home & when I need a Disney fix I'll use them :)
We are doing the Magic this fall & it will be our first Disney cruise. Do they have shampoo, conditioner, etc samples too?

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Not sure if we got the same stuff. We were there back in Nov and it definitely wasn't the same stuff we had on our 2010 & 2011 onsite stays, but I recall our shampoos and lotions involving ginger and our 'bar' soap being mint. I liked the soap, but the ginger just kept making me think about sushi :p Of course, I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner, but DH uses the provided goodies...so I have to smell it on him all trip- like it or not.

Upvote 0

Britt

I always bring my own! I want to feel clean, fresh and smelling good and I usually wash my hair twice before using the conditioner. I have longer hair so I go through it faster. :) Sooooo, I have no idea what it smells like. lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom