Do you like the new soap and shampoo at the resorts?

G00fyDad

Didn't know about that one. We started going back to Disney in 09.

As you can see we have had the soap for a while. 8 years now. :D This is the last one we have and I kept it for some silly reason.

8449098072_a5e77dc5c7.jpg

Upvote 0

MickeyKimmy

Yeah, I think it varies from resort to resort. My in-laws stayed at Wilderness Lodge in December and got the orange stuff everyone here is talking about. We stayed at the Grand Floridian last week and got something different (minty maybe? I'll have to go home and look at the bottles I stole from the room :D).

I think all the deluxe resorts at least are the same except GF - they have had that minty stuff for awhile that says "Grand Floridian" on it. Was at AKL last week and had the new grapefruit stuff. Soap and shampoo/conditioner smelled ok to me but lotion smell was really strong. Like many others on here, my favorite is still the stuff in the black/white/red wrappers. Think I still have some at home!

Upvote 0

swissamy

For my family with some sensitive skin issues, the new soaps/shampoos are far too strong for us. The only good soap change in the past years has been the move away from the powdered soaps in the parks!! :D

Upvote 0
We went to the WL in September 2012 and I just went to go look at the soap I took home. It said h2o sea salt. I don't know if this is the new stuff or not but all I could remember how awful the lotion smelled.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

I have never seen that! Thanks. I take it from the post below it was like Ivory Soap?

Not sure. I am going grocery shopping on Friday and I am going to pick some up then. Or maybe I can talk my wife into getting some tomorrow on her usual pilgrimage to Target. o_O

Upvote 0

disneycouple07

I'm not going to like the blushing orange scent. The natural spring bath aquatics (blue) is more of a refreshing, clean scent. I'll just bring my own from home!

I also use the Oasis mist moisturizer from H2O, it is amazing! Feels really good on a sunburned face.

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

I decided to go out yesterday after work and get some. You're right. It smells JUST LIKE IT. Awesome. Thank you!
Thats GREAT! Use extra moisturizer, that stuff will dry you out! Then again, from the looks of things, your a Dad (guy), you don't worry as much about that! ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom