Do you like Johnny Depp?

• yes

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • no

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

DDuckFan130

objr said:
Smart actor...makes entertaining movies...if it wasn't for him the PotC movie would've stunk...

So yes...I agree with what someone said above...Mr. Depp is one of the best actors out there right now...

Now his wife...she's :slurp:

(not to drift or anything :lookaroun )
:lol: As long as she keeps her mouth closed...

barnum42

Maria said:
I like him, but he is not really my type.
I´m more fond of Jude Law lately... ;)
Erika said:
Maria, I am with you on that Jude Law!
634.gif
Well....I've been told I bear a striking resemblance to Jude Law when I'm on stage :D :kiss:

(provided you are at the back of the Gods in a 2000 seater auditorium and all the opera glasses have been nicked) :lookaroun

Gucci65

I voted yes because I think he is a very talented actor and let's not forget he's very easy on the eyes (if I had a celebrity "to do" list - he would definately be in my top ten - :lol: ) .

My Dad hates him for the comments he made last year to the French newspaper and therefore boycotts all this work. (Dad is a retired military man).

Mr. Depp is not married, just shacking up with the mother of his kids.

Maria - Jude Law is yummy as well..........those eyes!

Tigggrl

I met Johhny and Winona when they were filming Scissorhands in Lutz, Florida. I was working at the local music/ video store in Tampa, which was the closest thing to them! They were both quiet and soft spoken, and extremely nice. I had the fortunate experience of seeing him with Vanessa and their Daughter at DL when I worked at World Of Disney...Just as nice and just as handsome!

Pippa

barnum42 said:
Well....I've been told I bear a striking resemblance to Jude Law when I'm on stage :D :kiss:

(provided you are at the back of the Gods in a 2000 seater auditorium and all the opera glasses have been nicked) :lookaroun

Don't put yourself down now!

However Mr Depp is......................................yummy! :slurp:

DDuckFan130

Tigggrl said:
I met Johhny and Winona when they were filming Scissorhands in Lutz, Florida. I was working at the local music/ video store in Tampa, which was the closest thing to them! They were both quiet and soft spoken, and extremely nice. I had the fortunate experience of seeing him with Vanessa and their Daughter at DL when I worked at World Of Disney...Just as nice and just as handsome!
::faints::

Lucky lucky :D And I'm glad he was nice too :sohappy:

Oh yeah, I should have said that Vanessa isn't his wife :hammer:

Boo's Mom

Original Poster
I'm watching Cry-Baby now..... I've never seen a movie with Johnny Depp in it that I didn't like. When I saw him in Chocolat...... :slurp: :sohappy: I'm a sucker for men with long hair... :lookaroun I have no clue why but :slurp:
chocolat_johnnydepp_001.jpg

My desktop picture:
pirates-med-thumb.jpg

d9_jpg.jpg

01_johnny_depp_pirates_of_the_caribbean-p.jpg

Just an extra treat for the ladies :sohappy: Thanks Erica for the wonderful treat you posted earlier :wave:

DDuckFan130

:lol: I'm watching it too!!

My best friend kept telling me about it but this is the first time I get to see it. It's a weird movie but it's funny.

Boo's Mom

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: I'm watching it too!!

My best friend kept telling me about it but this is the first time I get to see it. It's a weird movie but it's funny.

that girl who played Allison is one lucky girl. So are all the other female costars who have had the chance to make out with him..... :lol: that will be my dream tonight, me making out with Johnny Depp on a hill somewhere :lol:

Figment1986

If you were at the filming in lutz.. then you were extremely close to me... thought i was Young then.... (i know where carpenders run is... it is extremely close to me.. and technically it is lutz/land o' lakes...)
he is alright.... makes good jokes...

Gucci65

Boo's Mom said:
that girl who played Allison is one lucky girl. So are all the other female costars who have had the chance to make out with him..... :lol: that will be my dream tonight, me making out with Johnny Depp on a hill somewhere :lol:

Silly movie, but I liked it so much I bought it on DVD.

"Please Mr. Jailer, don't you make a lifer out of me......" - love that song.

Cry Baby's dad was the alphabet killer - good movie when you don't want to use your brain and just drool over Johnny. :slurp:

jhastings74

Okay...so is it wrong for a guy to like Johnny Depp? I thought he was awesome in PotC and even better in Finding Neverland. Also liked him in Sleepy Hollow and From Hell. Tell me if I need counseling...

Boo's Mom

Original Poster
Gucci65 said:
Silly movie, but I liked it so much I bought it on DVD.

"Please Mr. Jailer, don't you make a lifer out of me......" - love that song.

Cry Baby's dad was the alphabet killer - good movie when you don't want to use your brain and just drool over Johnny. :slurp:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Where did you get the DVD? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I want every movie Johnny Depp has played in...
jhastings74, I don't think you need counseling, but if you think so, we should go together :lol:

DDuckFan130

jhastings74 said:
Okay...so is it wrong for a guy to like Johnny Depp? I thought he was awesome in PotC and even better in Finding Neverland. Also liked him in Sleepy Hollow and From Hell. Tell me if I need counseling...
You're ok :lol: because I know a lot of guys that like him for his talent and for being cool.

doop

Figment1986 said:
I say no... thought i love making joes with him in them... he is a great actor.. but i hate hearing one persion say johnny Depp and every girl in class goes gaga....
HAHA, yeah that's exactly what happens EVERY TIME, it gets annoying.

Gucci65

Boo's Mom said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Where did you get the DVD? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I want every movie Johnny Depp has played in...
jhastings74, I don't think you need counseling, but if you think so, we should go together :lol:

Sorry Heather, I meant to say VHS. (Bro-in-law copied onto DVD for me last year - trying to get rid of the video tapes.......)

I just checked Amazon, you can still get the VHS for $6.99.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom