Do you have anything that is JUST for Disney?

Britt

Original Poster
We bought some little hand held mister fans.....I can't think of a single place we'd need them other then Disney, so they'll just hang out in the carry on until the trip.

Do you have things that are used just at Disney?? : )

pumpkin7

my trainers. well, i say JUST disney, they are my theme park trainers. i bought them on i-drive in 2008 when my plastic sketchers failed to meet expectations, and i don't wear them except for theme park visits and disney! i've worn them to alton towers, port aventura in spain, and universal studios.

DisneyDebNJ

We bought some little hand held mister fans.....I can't think of a single place we'd need them other then Disney, so they'll just hang out in the carry on until the trip.

Do you have things that are used just at Disney?? : )
I bought these for our trip in 2007 (only trip in June) and used them sporadically since. The ONLY thing I bring specifically for Disney (and this is so corny) is a positive attitude. I demand to hold on to my DH and DS's cell phones, and the first sign of *negativity* I see from either of them, I threaten to spend thousands of dollars at Mouse Gear and DTD, and deduct my spendings on their Christmas gifts. Believe it or not, this works!! LOL

Jane Whalebones

Yep, sure do!:) We have fans (I-FAN) that I bought on a clearance bin at Walgreens ...total life savers in the Florida heat.You wear them around your neck and the air blows straight up into your face! :cool: Had them for about 8 years. We only use them at Disney. The only other thing I can think of is: MONEY!!!!:D

Britt

Original Poster
Our REALLY old yellow Mickey ponchos, L.L. Bean back pack, a really nice Disney tote bag and a large insulated water bottle. Oh, a black Mickey Mouse swim cover up and some Mickey/WDW jewelry too! I love to wear that big multi-colored plastic Mickey head bracelet.
OOOOO! I have a blue and white and a multicolored mickey head bracelet! It's hanging from my rearview mirror in my car waiting to visit its home in 18 days!!

Pooh Lover

OOOOO! I have a blue and white and a multicolored mickey head bracelet! It's hanging from my rearview mirror in my car waiting to visit its home in 18 days!!

Great idea for the bracelet while away from our Laughin' Place! LOVE those bracelets!

Freshee61

I have a Disney bag. It's a book bag that is decorated with only Disney pins and inside with Disney ponchos, Disney ears etc. it's always ready to go.

DisneyDebNJ

Oh Deb, we may have to do the same thing. DH "grew" a little and sprung a hole in the arm pit last year during a storm. The old ones were so much better. :(
We have never gotten the ponchos (silly, right??) and didnt even know how to look for them, (DH's attitude we're from Jersey, we don't need ponchos) OK ... get OVER yourself!! He doesnt realize, ONE major downpour, a person can go from looking like Cinderella (in my dreams) to Ursula in a NY minute!!

dave&di

I have a whole wardrobe of clothes, shoes, bags etc, I only wear at WDW! I bought it all for my 1st trip in '08 and recycled it for my '10 trip, this time I have purchased SOME new things but old favourites will be joining me!

JIMINYCR

A comfortable backpack, water bottles, notebook with notes of things I want to do on this trip, pin bag & lanyard, Disney ball cap. Oh and I carry a stuffed Jiminy Cricket with me on the backpack.

minniemickeyfan

Sure do! Hats, park bags for each of us, Mickey earrings and jewelry, ponchos, wallet just for the parks, brita water bottles, lots of misc in our "Disney only drawer". So exciting and easy when it's time to pack!

HouCuseChickie

I feel kind of sad that I can't think of anything that we use just for Disney. Our ponchos come with us on camping trips and I can't even count the ears or any of our light up toys since the girls like to use those to play Disney at home. I was hoping to buy one of the Le Sportsac bags from the Small World collection, but my mom just got me a nice crossbody bag for my bday. So-I'm having a hard time justifying the purchase. :(

tarin24u

My husband has his...(gasp) pack which is absolutely Disney only. It's actually not bad. I got it at Sports Authority about 12 years ago and it holds phones, disposable ponchos, sunblock, and a mini-fan - our other Dis only item.

Pooh Lover

My husband has his...(gasp) pack which is absolutely Disney only. It's actually not bad. I got it at Sports Authority about 12 years ago and it holds phones, disposable ponchos, sunblock, and a mini-fan - our other Dis only item.

No need to explain. Everyone has their own way to haul their stuff that works best for them. My DH wears one only at WDW too.

LizC

Hmm all I can think of is the obvious misting fan and Disney clothes we wouldn't wear anywhere else. ;)

Great thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom