Do you have any disney rituals?

pkkurz

Alway go to MK and ride the Walt Disney World Railroad for a complete loop around the park, then head up Main Street to Cinderella Castle, then where ever the mood takes us

VDisneyFan18

my ritual is to eat at tony's town square. it turned out that three years in a row we sat in the same booth...how funny. also every time we go to the studios, we sent my dad to tsmm to get some fast passes and my mom, brother, and i go on tot.it is one of the only standby lines we wait in. i have ridden tsmm may many times, and still never been in the standby line!:lol:

Mr Wizard

The whole way down I practice my "Oh Please Give Me A Break Here-I Need It " look to lay on the CM checking us in the hotel at 7AM when I ask to get in the room then. And after 14 hrs on the road after workin' 8 that look isn't too hard to come up with. I take a quick nap while DW sets up shop and unpacks. A quick shower ( mabye ) and off to the MK allways going clockwise.

Belle1004

We always eat dinner at Chef Mickey's our first night to get our dose of Disney magic and Mickey and friends. This time, however, we will end with it the night before we leave due to a lack of ADR availability. It will be a nice way to end the trip though!

IWorkWTeeth

I know this was posted a while back but there are many new people to this site. Does any one have any rituals they do every time they are in Disney starting as soon as you get into the plane? The trick is you can only pick 1 thing. The ritual that means the most to you or just pops in your head.
For me: My Mother Father and Fiance go every September together the first day at Universal the first ride we hit is Men in black and we always sit a certain way, for the rest of the day we say Hurry up Rookies.

My ritual is correcting people who say that Universal is part of Walt Disney World!
:hammer:

Epcot is always my last park. I start Epcot with SSE and end it with Illuminations. I always watch the show from Canada. At DHS ToT is the last ride of the night. I have to have a Mickey Premium Bar every day of the trip. I also buy a new antenna topper (always Sorcerer Mickey). Right before driving home I always go shopping at DTD and then fill up with gas at the Hess station across the street.

Mikester71

We always spend the first evening of vacation exploring / dining at DTD. It never fails: Check-in to hotel when arriving first night, put up luggage, off to DTD for either T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe dinner. Walk around DTD and explore the shops. Then back to hotel to either swim or crash for the night.

Do do the exact same, but it's Captain Jack's for us.

:animwink:

Ditto on the DTD ritual. We usually arrive at Pop around 1pm or so and check in and put our stuff in the room before heading to DTD for the night. We then come back and get a good night's sleep so that we can wake up the next morning and hit the ground running to get a full day in at MK. :sohappy:

LinaBelle

Me and my parents always leave the house around 2 p.m. and arrive around 5. We check on our hotel, drop off our luggage and head off to DTD. Once we get there, we always get hot chocolate :) (we have been going every December for 4 years.)

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
EPCOT first. Ride SSE. first ride. (my favorite ride.)

MK last. Ride PoTC last.

The SSE first thing is because EPCOT is my favorite park and SSE is my favorite ride there. The sights and smell of SSE just signifies being at Disney.

Riding PoTC last really has no meaning...just the past few times we happened to be in MK and Pirates had a short line and then this year we were like "hey, that was our last ride last time"...so we made it a part of the ritual

My last is POTC or Peter pan

LilSuzy

To ALWAYS make sure Cinderella's Castle is the LAST thing my eyes see (on last day) just so that the image is burned in my head until the next trip :ROFLOL:

jato4x4

Magic Kingdom I open the bakery, and have a cheese danish.
Epcot SSE cuz "I love the smell of Rome burning in the morning" or anytime for that matter.
MGM the Tower while Megan gets TSMM fastpasses.

DisneyparkFreak

Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 915am on the first visit to the MK. Then our fantasyland touring plan... Pooh, PPF, IASW, Philharmagic, Dumbo, SWSA, RC.

Spinlock

Basket of Fries and Cheese Sauce at Cosmic Ray's. Also spending nearly an Hour in the shop at Japan.

FRIES AND CHEESE!! YEAH!!:slurp:
TIP: Don't EVER try to get cheese and fries on MSUSA at park closing time... 1 cheese pump, 1 slooooow ketchup pump, 15 hungry people.. not a fun experience, haha.

WDWRLD

Must always finsih out the trip at MK and stay till they close no matter how late it it. And believe me those 3am EMHs and having to get up early for our 12 hour drive home isnt easy but so worth it.

Mickey92

We always spend the first evening of vacation exploring / dining at DTD. It never fails: Check-in to hotel when arriving first night, put up luggage, off to DTD for either T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe dinner. Walk around DTD and explore the shops. Then back to hotel to either swim or crash for the night.

With you on this :sohappy: +1! :wave:

JoeSpence

The Last 2 trips I've been on, it's been a tradition to stay all the way to 3am for MK EMH, and hit Buzz Lightyear as many times as possible. Fun way to end a night, but an exhausting way to start the next morning, esp. with an 8am reso @ 1900 Park Fare :p

Spike-in-Berlin

The first park is MK as this is the ONE location where the feeling of "being back" ist by far the strongest. In the MK we always first go to Adventureland, as it is my favourite land in the MK. In AL we do either JC or PotC (depends on the lines) and after the first ride we go to Pirata y el Perico (now "Tortuga Tavern") and eat as much tacos with beef as we can eat. This is normally where the ritual ends.
However when I am at the MK the next time this ritual will be broken because the first attraction I will do next time will be the TIKI ROOM after the old show returned, more or less. But after the Tiki Room we will go to Tortuga Inn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom