Do You Have a Favorite Disney World food?

hypercatmatt04

Original Poster
My favorites are:

* Hot Italian Deli- Pizzafari- AK
* Twice Cooked Beef- Lotus Blossum Cafe- EPCOT
* Chicken Fried Chicken- Rainforest Cafe- AK and DD

mandib

I think this has been discussed before but I'll post again.

My favorite which I will be able to have in about 65 days are the chicken kabobs in Morocco.

Thats about the only thing I really need when I go to Disney. Although the chocolate shakes at Liberty Tree Tavern. Now I've gotten myself hungry.

tigsmom

For me it would have to be the Skillet Breakfast in the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL, the Grilled Salmon in Tusker House in the AK and my kids would vote for the chicken fingers (doesn't matter where you get them). Of course a steak dinner in the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary really hits the spot. :wave:

Number_6

At Epcot: Japan - Pretty much anything, I love Japanese cuisine.
Rose & Crown - Fish and Chips

At DTD: Wolfgang Puck's Cafe - Love their Steamed Mussels and their Pan-Seared Salmon

At MGM: 50s Prime Time Diner - The Chicken Pot Pie and the massive Sundae that they have for dessert.

Atta83

Hmm at ..
MK: Chicken wrap from Pecos.
EC: Nachos from Mexico.
MGM: The meatloaf from 50's prime time.
DAK: The bbq from flame tree bbq

and of course churros!!!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
hcwalker16 said:
I'm quite surprised Dole Whip hasn't been mentioned. That's one of my favorites.
RATS!!! - You beat me to it....lol

Gotta go with the Dole Whip at MK, - the spaghetti and meatballs dinner from sunshine food fair @ the Land for Epcot, and Chef Mickeys at Contemporary always has the most unbelievable mashed potatoes - I know, I know - how can mashed potatoes be that great??? - Im not sure either but they are. :)
**EDIT** - I forgot one becuase Ive only ever had it once...the birthday cake/spongecake that they serve you in teh mexico pavilion at the San Angel Inn - I wish I had a recipe for that!!!

Sharon L

The Dole Whip from Aloha Isle at MK is my husband's favorite. I would have to say the cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier and Figaro fries at Pinocchio Village Haus are my favorites.

hypercatmatt04

Original Poster
Sharon L said:
The Dole Whip from Aloha Isle at MK is my husband's favorite. I would have to say the cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier and Figaro fries at Pinocchio Village Haus are my favorites.
Not to sound like an idiot (maybe its too late) but what is Dole Whip?

LaurenPaige

CHURROS!!! :slurp:

I love the food in mexico too, just dont go on mission space after you eat there....i learned that the hard way. :hurl:

Hmmm...I think mine are the stack sandwich at Cosmic Ray's (MK); barbeque from the Sunshine Food Fair (Epcot); the beef, beans, and rice dish from the ABC Commissary (MGM); and barbeque at Flametree (AK).

Can never have too many WDW food threads! :D :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom